• length

Votes: 37 6.8%
  • girth

Votes: 147 27.0%
  • both

Votes: 384 70.6%

• Total voters
This is actually Nikki Jacob's fiance.
I personally love this life and love that I found someone who loves that I love it.
To all the other women out there that love black cocks, are taking them just for their men, want to try, or are doing it out of white guilt, keep making those black cocks cum only the way a white girl can. Make them leave already wanting more.
I used to consider myself bi. Never liked black girls, but Mexican and white girls I would play with.
Since Jacob basically made me take his friend's BBC I always ask girls if they do black guy and if they say no then I don't fuck with them.
Neither Jacob or myself will be with a girl our friends can't fuck

Hello ladies! As u can see I have 9 1/2 inch thick BBC. I have a fetish for white women, married or not. I don't know if its the color contrast, their real hair(lol), or just the thought that they luv it because it's bigger than most men she's been with, I don't know. So if you've had BBC before or, not enjoy! And if you're in Ohio, you can inbox me

View attachment 201196View attachment 201197View attachment 201201View attachment 201203 View attachment 201205 View attachment 201204
Yummy

Back