• Pound Me And Make Me Eat Your Black Cum

Votes: 73 88.0%

• Total voters

GoneBlack

Female
Real Person
PA160120.jpg DSCN0425.jpg
IMG_1788.jpg
Been with my husband since we were teenagers but I've always been sexually attracted to black men. I love the way they flirt, I love flirting with them, and have always worn clothes that specifically attracts the black man. Whenever we go out my husband puts up with me separating so I can dance with black guys and make out with them but I've never gone home with anyone. Now that we're in our 30's he's finally letting me go out and seek what I've craved all these years. So here I am looking for black lovers, some gangbang action and ideally a steady boyfriend I can be with outside of my marriage. If you're a hansom, buff, well-spoken, well-dressed black man I want to be your white slut.

A boyfriend who you go on vacations with and sport as your man when you're away you from husband! Someone who'll slut you out on those rare special occasions, but cares enough about you to keep you all to himself most of the time. That man you care enough about to where you have obligation to both him and your husband

View attachment 275038 View attachment 275037
View attachment 275039
Been with my husband since we were teenagers but I've always been sexually attracted to black men. I love the way they flirt, I love flirting with them, and have always worn clothes that specifically attracts the black man. Whenever we go out my husband puts up with me separating so I can dance with black guys and make out with them but I've never gone home with anyone. Now that we're in our 30's he's finally letting me go out and seek what I've craved all these years. So here I am looking for black lovers, some gangbang action and ideally a steady boyfriend I can be with outside of my marriage. If you're a hansom, buff, well-spoken, well-dressed black man I want to be your white slut.

I'm a ripped black business owner in the fitness industry. Send me a PM if you want to know more. What country are you in?

Mmh high quality slut deserves regular pounding in all holes wish I was closer be a weekly cumfest..

View attachment 275039

I can accomodate tht r u near chicago area

View attachment 275039
u ar yummy im looking forward to hear u moan while i pound ur pussy

View attachment 275039
Sure thing.

Back