i want a black cock so bad!

i think about it all the time when i masterbate it gets me so fucking wet like i cum all over my vibrator. i want a thick black cock in me so bad!
I would love to see a black dick in you also. I am rooting for you to make it happen.

I bet you could saturate a big black dick with your wetness. Man how I would love to see that. Would love it even more to taste that wet slickness of yours as it coats that black dick and makes it shine from head to balls. I would even love to suck your nice wet vibrator for your amusement.

i think about it all the time when i masterbate it gets me so fucking wet like i cum all over my vibrator. i want a thick black cock in me so bad!

I would love to see you doing that, for me it is so sexy woman masterbate it get my bbc so harder, that I masterbate too.

My girl Felt just like that! She wanted it sooo bad, so we got her two and she loved it! We recorded it and now we watch it and plan for more.

Back