i wanna send my sister a fake mail...

i wanna send my sister a fake mail with text.. what should i write... she dont respond to pics and i really wanna know how she fells about BBC now... and we not open sexualy at all to me to ask her openly

Why don't you worry about your own personal/sex life and leave your sister to date or sleep with whomever she wants. The number of people on this site who are trying to actively encourage their sisters to date black men or are living vicariously through them is disturbing and high on the creepy meter.

i wanna send my sister a fake mail with text.. what should i write... she dont respond to pics and i really wanna know how she fells about BBC now... and we not open sexualy at all to me to ask her openly
If she found out then it will screw your relationship to the core because you are not intimate enough with your sister

Why don't you worry about your own personal/sex life and leave your sister to date or sleep with whomever she wants. The number of people on this site who are trying to actively encourage their sisters to date black men or are living vicariously through them is disturbing and high on the creepy meter.

There are plenty of people here with "issues", I'll leave it at that.

Back