I wanna make my hubby get pegged

Hotwife99

Couple
Like he is really wanting me to make him take other cock for me to let me get to see how much he is really really wanting to do anything for me so I wanna make him get pegged and then make him take a real man to see his face when he is really going to take a cock till he is a cum eating sissy. And lady’s down to destroy my hubby and then make him suck a bbc

Like he is really wanting me to make him take other cock for me to let me get to see how much he is really really wanting to do anything for me so I wanna make him get pegged and then make him take a real man to see his face when he is really going to take a cock till he is a cum eating sissy. And lady’s down to destroy my hubby and then make him suck a bbc
Destroy him, bet he loves it

You may have to peg him for a few weeks so he craves it. Then you can surprise him with the real deal.

Back