I wanna be a Bull but..

I've read about many dynamics where the wife is submissive to the bull - seems kind of inevitable if you're truly dominant and the cuckold is submissive. If you can pull that off, you get to control the cuck (i.e. no watching allowed).

Reactions: wit
I only get to watch my wife about 10 % of the time. The rest of the time, she fucks her bull during the day and tells me about it at night. Given the choice, I would rather she fuck alone and tell me about it later on. I love hearing her describe everything to me because it makes her sound so slutty.

I am always present when she has sex with anyone other than me. We're a couple, shes not single. We only play together. For her comfort and safety I am always present. Its not something we bend on. It was something we agreed upon prior to involving others in our bed. Not every couple will be like us, but if you plan on being a bull you need to be comfortable with the fact your boning a married woman.

Consider this carefully, would you rather a husband be present, consenting and know hes ok with you sexing his wife or woukd you rather take the risk on a cheating wife unsure how her husband woukd react if he discovered the affair? With cheating wives and never meeting the husband, you are taking worse risks.

Shouldn’t be too hard to find a couple where the wife is allowed to play on her own, especially if you are willing to take pictures.

I would recommend swinger sites.

I'm looking for a couple in Atlanta. No luck so far. I rather be alone with her at first at least after a few sessions I'll let the cuck listen then maybe watch

Reactions: wit
I'm unsure if I wanna be a Bull. I kinda do but idk if I would like doing it with a cuck watching me bang his wife . I think I rather be alone with her but then again it might be a turn on. Any advice or opinions

You can tie a naked cuck to a chair. She obviously ought to make sure he arrived locked in a cock cage. You could make him strip first, undress her completely, put on her pink panties over his shrimpdick cage, and then get tied to the chair. Next he gets blindfolded. Unless you wanted to make him watch a BBC get jammed into his mouth as a gag. I've also had to wear a collar with a leash too. She will naturally obey your wishes and commands on exactly how you want him restrained before she gets to fuck you.

Back