freeconcept2

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Senegal
Last year in Meridian Hotel I saw a white girl telling to a black man who works in the hotel some racist words. I was so angry but I didn't react. I plan to seduce her for giving her a good lesson.

Next day, I was installing a wireless computer network in the hotel in the morning I was in the racist white girl room. Her boyfriend was not there. I was dressed with soft light clothes so she guessed my big cock through the clothes. I come too close to her that I was hearing how she was breathing
I noticed that she was so troubled by my big cock. My cock became so hard. So hard that it hurt me
I asked her why she was racist against the man yesterday. While she tried to reply I attracted her close to me and kissed her. I brought her to the shower, slapped her left and right. I tore out her upper cloth and asked her to take all her lower clothes off if she didn’t want to see them in many pieces. She quickly obeyed and, from the back, I passed my fingers in her pussy and I was surprised she quickly got it wet. I pull out my hard dick and in a sharp knock I entered deep inside her. I pounded her pussy like a crazy. This was first time she got fucked by a black cock she said. I fucked her from behind with all my f***e so that she was shouted out.

While she was crying I asked her why she was racist. She answer me she will never repeat such idiot words. She implored me not to cum right know, to keep fucking her and punish her as rough as I can. But I didn't listen to her, I cum big load inside her and still fucking her because I didn't lose my erection. I made her squirt 4 times; she was breathing so hard and shaking all her body. Before she calm down, I brute f***e put my big cock inside her tight ass hole. It was so painful that she cried louder.

Before I let her go, she promised me to never say racist thing to a black man and then she will try to convince her boyfriend that black men are the best.

After this day I heard she was trying in many times to meet me in the hotel. As I don’t live in the hotel she asked to the operator my phone number and then she called me. I ignored her and she left many vocal messages imploring me to answer her, telling me that she had to return to France in 5 days. The last day before she returns to France I came to her room while her boyfriend was in town and then I gave her a last correction, her last punishment.

She admitted that her thinking about black people had completely changed. Every time she will cross a black guy, her adrenaline will increase and she will remember the treatment she received from me.

I totally converted her...

Sorry bout my English ;)

Thanks on behalf of many white women. Whenever a black man seduces a white woman, the world becomes a better place.

You've been somewhat hard on her, but I think she deserved such treatment. A woman who still have some prejudice against blacks, should be grateful for be punished until she lose every prejudice. I'm against violence, of course, but corporal punishment should not be prohibited when it comes to something as heinous as racism.

Although I think that deep down that kind of white women also feel a hidden attraction to black men, and a firm hand, and be groped and pounded by a healthy black man can help these women a lot.

"Every time she will cross a black guy, her adrenaline will increase and she will remember the treatment she received from me."

I definitely agree. After the lesson you gave (a hard lesson, but a necessary lesson), she is an open minded girl, who will be kinder to black men. Now she knows she was wrong. And now, when she see or meet a black man, she may put horny. She knows that's not a problem but a natural and enjoyable fact.

Thanks on behalf of many white women. Whenever a black man seduces a white woman, the world becomes a better place.

You've been somewhat hard on her, but I think she deserved such treatment. A woman who still have some prejudice against blacks, should be grateful for be punished until she lose every prejudice. I'm against violence, of course, but corporal punishment should not be prohibited when it comes to something as heinous as racism.

Although I think that deep down that kind of white women also feel a hidden attraction to black men, and a firm hand, and be groped and pounded by a healthy black man can help these women a lot.

"Every time she will cross a black guy, her adrenaline will increase and she will remember the treatment she received from me."

I definitely agree. After the lesson you gave (a hard lesson, but a necessary lesson), she is an open minded girl, who will be kinder to black men. Now she knows she was wrong. And now, when she see or meet a black man, she may put horny. She knows that's not a problem but a natural and enjoyable fact.

Yeah. I think in fact many whites girls have secretly a big fantasy about black guy and their huge cock. Even if they pretend they don't like black they are fantasizing being fucked really good and hard by a strong black stallion. The taboo and forbidden side give in a spicy fuck session that finish reaching a huge orgasm.

Yeah next time she see a strong virile black guy maybe she will react this the girl in this following video :)
Six-Seconds-that-Say-a-Mouthful.gif

Back