I think wife wants first encounter with black

wife4black

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
I started by putting on IR movies when we were in bed. Then started openly joking about black guys sizes. We started sharing stories of girls we both new that ended up going black. I looked for ways to point out white celebrities that went black (thanks Kim K). Last year I got her a black dildo (we have since gone 2 sizes bigger since the first). We use the bbc toy every time in bed and she loves it. I have been careful to go slow and not push to hard to get her introduced into bbc lifestyle. The latest BBC toy has brought us to a new peak in sex lives. I think she is ready for first real bbc sex encounter. We sometimes even joke about the idea. She is very reserved and I think might be uncomfortable actually being with another person. With the new BBC toy though I have definitely discovered her inner slut. Not sure how to introduce the next step. Should I just bring the idea up, should I stage an introduction or just take her to a dance club here in Dallas and let a black dude take over. Any recommendations?

If she hasn't met any black guys it would be neat to set up an innocent encounter where she could at least have a conversation and get to know the guy, even if it's just to get acquainted. If you know any black guys who are willing to turn her into a Queen of Spades, just do as you mentioned and arrange it so you get them to talk to her in a bar or something. Make sure these BBC's are wearing something tight so her womanly instincts are instantly drawn to their "packages".

My gf, had never mentioned going black, apart from the comment on how cute Denzil Washington is, but after a chance encounter in a pub in London, she ended up being spitroasted 3 hours later. More details are on another thread. So in answer to your question a "chance " encounter may well work, seeing as your wife has already expressed an interest in bbc. Good luck.

I started by putting on IR movies when we were in bed. Then started openly joking about black guys sizes. We started sharing stories of girls we both new that ended up going black. I looked for ways to point out white celebrities that went black (thanks Kim K). Last year I got her a black dildo (we have since gone 2 sizes bigger since the first). We use the bbc toy every time in bed and she loves it. I have been careful to go slow and not push to hard to get her introduced into bbc lifestyle. The latest BBC toy has brought us to a new peak in sex lives. I think she is ready for first real bbc sex encounter. We sometimes even joke about the idea. She is very reserved and I think might be uncomfortable actually being with another person. With the new BBC toy though I have definitely discovered her inner slut. Not sure how to introduce the next step. Should I just bring the idea up, should I stage an introduction or just take her to a dance club here in Dallas and let a black dude take over. Any recommendations?

You're on the same path that I followed! From my experience, take it s-l-o-w and e-a-s-y! Don't get over anxious and turn her off! It's a whole lot easier to make a good situation better than make a bad situation good! And you better believe it if you're going to get where you want to go!

My wife and I have posted an autobiography of her getting her first BBC :dance: (March, 1009) on this site. (It's in the "Interracial Story" section if you're interested in reading it!) It took me ten (10) years to get her to fuck a black man. But she did! The first time I bought up the subject I got labeled "a dirty old man" and spent the next three (3) nights sleeping in the spare bedroom. I eventually got her into watching a few very serious adult movies with me, then graduated to X, XX eventually to XXX. Then I turned the subject to interracial XXX. Then things eventually went from her just listening to my fantasy to partaking in them. Subsequently, I don't remember exactly when, but eventually it was her fantasy that we were listening to! Then she admitted something to me one night when we were making out! That night she was exceptionally horny, so I asked if she'd like to try a black one? (You really do have to pick your moments!) She replied, much to my delight, and I quote, "Maybe! If it were the right guy in the right place at the right time! I definitely would!" I go so damn excited I blew my load right then and there! I knew then I had her where I wanted her, keep my cool and adhere to her mantra: "The right guy in the right place at the right time!" It was now just a matter of who, when and where! Waiting surely tested my patience and perseverance! I should also mention, whenever we vacationed, in the Bahamas for example, or anywhere a handsome black guy made a presence, or she'd eye a good looking black guy at a mall or wherever, I'd say: "What about him? Is he the right guy!" She'd laugh and tease me and often said: "You arrange it! It might be!" In any event, as they say, the rest is history and it happened all by s stroke of luck! As suggested above, you can read that history at your leisure on this site! Enjoy!;)

p.s. Should we add: "GOOD LUCK!"

Thanks for all the great feedback. It has been a long journey but each step has been fun. Every time one of her walls came down, like when she started telling me stories about her friends that had slept with black guys. It was her sharing stories not just me was an exciting milestone. Then her taking her first BBC vibrator and saying that size does matter. Each step made me horny as hell and I would cum like crazy at every step.

Drillher4me - you are exactly right on being patient and finding the right situation. It may take some more time but everyday is fun.

The dance thing works, most BBC frequent these types of places for easy prey , skimpy clothing will turn any bull on in that dancehall , Your wife will recieve all kinda of attention but it might not go down like you too planned..
this may take some time so dont rush it and let the chips fall into place.... GET her a real BBC and replace the dildo.. much luck to you both.......

Back