I think my wife is about to have some black cock!

Should I let it run its course and she if she cheats?

• Yes

Votes: 66 85.7%
  • No, talk to her

Votes: 11 14.3%

• Total voters
Hi
I've never written anything like this before, mainly as I've never had anything to write...
I've asked my wife many times to make me into a cuckold, but she's always declined, apart from the first time I asked her to do it she said yes, but in the cold light of day had changed her mind...
My wife is extremely hot and has no trouble attracting male attention or complements, so any ways, my wife employed a window cleaner to do our windows every 4 weeks, when I actually met the window cleaner it was actually a guy I used to go to school with, he's a pretty decent chap and I know for sure he is packing a pretty big cock...
I mentioned this to my wife, who didn't seem to pay much attention, however I think it actually registered...
The next time the guy had been over to do the Windows my wife mentioned he had been complementing her and I suspect flirting a little, I didn't say anything it made me quite happy and I suspect by the way she mentioned it she enjoyed it too...
So last night I text our guy to wish him a happy new year, and said my wife seemed to enjoy his complements to her, he replied saying some nice things saying I was a lucky guy and she was very pretty etc, he said they seemed to get on quite well and they'd had some funny texts went they were texting over the Windows being done...
I had had a couple of drinks at this point and said feel free to text her and get to know her a little better if you like, and even pop in for a cup of tea on the off chance when your cleaning windows down this way, he asked if I was sure that was ok? And I said yes It would be nice for her to make some new friends if she wanted to, we both knew what I was saying, and I could tell he wouldkove to fuck her and he could probably tell I would love for him to fuck her and turn her into his little slut... My question is should I talk to her and suggest she be friendly with him or just let it run its course? if she starts fucking him behind my back its not really cuckolding but the thought of her cheating turns me on immensely too...
It does appear you should be careful what you wish for, as one day it may well happen!! :)

It actually turns me on the thought of her sneaking around, thinking of how she can get his cock inside her... I think it going to happen it's only a matter of time...

Yeah I may ask him, I love the thought of her playing all innocent, but meanwhile I know she's been being a little slut and spreading her legs for him and getting her Pusey filled by his bbc while I've been at work..
Being a complete slut and letting him fuck her in outer marital bed and cum inside her!

No, it appears she's made this choice herself, it was just by chance they met, he's a good looking guy and the fact he's got a known big dick and he's been flirting, and maybe the fact I've asked her to fuck other guys have led to where we are now...

Thanks...
I think to begin with her to be made into a slut by him, but after that who knows, if she gets a taste for black cock and decides she wants different ones then I'll leave it up to her, whys that?

It's a dangerous game but I think I'm just going to wait and see, I've asked her to do it, and I've longed for her to behave slutty, and it looks like she's found someone who ticks the boxes for her, I genuinely think she's going to fuck him... The results of which I can't be sure of but it could all work out well for us all, but if it backfires and goes to ratshit then I asked for it and will except what happens...

Hi
I've never written anything like this before, mainly as I've never had anything to write...
I've asked my wife many times to make me into a cuckold, but she's always declined, apart from the first time I asked her to do it she said yes, but in the cold light of day had changed her mind...
My wife is extremely hot and has no trouble attracting male attention or complements, so any ways, my wife employed a window cleaner to do our windows every 4 weeks, when I actually met the window cleaner it was actually a guy I used to go to school with, he's a pretty decent chap and I know for sure he is packing a pretty big cock...
I mentioned this to my wife, who didn't seem to pay much attention, however I think it actually registered...
The next time the guy had been over to do the Windows my wife mentioned he had been complementing her and I suspect flirting a little, I didn't say anything it made me quite happy and I suspect by the way she mentioned it she enjoyed it too...
So last night I text our guy to wish him a happy new year, and said my wife seemed to enjoy his complements to her, he replied saying some nice things saying I was a lucky guy and she was very pretty etc, he said they seemed to get on quite well and they'd had some funny texts went they were texting over the Windows being done...
I had had a couple of drinks at this point and said feel free to text her and get to know her a little better if you like, and even pop in for a cup of tea on the off chance when your cleaning windows down this way, he asked if I was sure that was ok? And I said yes It would be nice for her to make some new friends if she wanted to, we both knew what I was saying, and I could tell he wouldkove to fuck her and he could probably tell I would love for him to fuck her and turn her into his little slut... My question is should I talk to her and suggest she be friendly with him or just let it run its course? if she starts fucking him behind my back its not really cuckolding but the thought of her cheating turns me on immensely too...
It does appear you should be careful what you wish for, as one day it may well happen!! :)

In my case I love that my wife fucked with a black guy. It's a wonderful pleasure for me put my dick in the same pussy where a black guy put his wonderful black cock before me.

Back