I think its started

USMCman

Couple
wife told me last night she told her friend sara at work about being on here and now theres a older black guy flirting with her at work but said its all in fun cause he is in his fifties. l tried calling her during lunch today but couldnt reach her. so i dont know what to think. lol

wife told me last night she told her friend sara at work about being on here and now theres a older black guy flirting with her at work but said its all in fun cause he is in his fifties. l tried calling her during lunch today but couldnt reach her. so i dont know what to think. lol
maybe she was in a meeting? It does seem to be what most of us do during the day at work. lol. I had meetings solid today from 9:30 to 2:30.

she has start up meetings at the start of her day then she at her computer all day but she called and had lunch with her girlfriends but thats all i know so far

shes been texting him alot since the other day i still dont know much about him but they seem to hit it off quite well. she said sara is totaly egging her on. so ill tell you what happens next

well they have been texting and talking alot he calls all the time and they have been having lunch almost everyday now. all she has told me is hes 55yrs old divorced twice and his name is chris. she said nothing has happed so far. bit we will see

i just got home and had to tell everyone the news. she said he picked her up for lunch in his truck drove a few miles stopped in a parking lot at a nice bar. he told her to close her eyes cause he got her a surprise she said she heard him digging through some bags and when she looked up he had his cock out. she said it was the biggest she has ever seen not real long but thick. i asked how thick and she said she couldnt get her hand around it. i told her that is hot and im about to lose it. then she said i better not tell you what idid next. i said please tell me. i gave him a hand job till he was fully hard and then i sucked his cock till he blew his load in my mouth. then i asked if she swallowed it all and she said she couldnt cause there was so much and it was so thick. i told her this is so hot i gonna fuck her brains out when you get home.

then she said she will be late cause her and sara are going to get some drinks. i just told her to have fun but dont get *******. and if she told sara about her lunch and all she said was not yet but she had to get back to work and hung up. and thats been a few hours ago. ill keep everyone updated

sorry its been awhile but we have been busy. or at least miranda has. things are really moving fast since the 4 of july when with she spent the day with chris at a family bbq. she said it was a day full of holding hands grab ass and making out in front of his family and others at the park. i ask if they fucked yet she said they havent yet cause shes afraid of his cock hurting but mostly they dont have a place to go. i asked about a hotel and she said if they spent the money shes gonna stay all weekend. that wouldnt of liked that. but still sounded hot so i took her to the bedroom and as i was about to put my dick in she said something i couldnt believe. my boyfriend might not like this. i asked what!! all she said was yep then i fucked her like crazy.

Nice that Cris is introducing his girlfriend to his friend and family, suggest that Cris takes her out for a meal and dancing afterwards, you should rent a room at a local hotel for them. Good luck!

I have a similar story my girlfriend and I met a black older guy in an art gallery he has phoned me for ages asking to take me for coffee ,I told my girlfriend and she has urged me to take his offer ,so I did ,we went for a drive out in the country had a great lunch then he took me parking next to a lake while I was looking for my phone which was at the bottom of my bag he fetched his cock out and was stroking it, it was so thick and I could not resist looking ,he asked me to play with it one hand could not surround it so I used two and instinctively I went down on him ,I remember his smell it was oh so good and I did the best I could do with such a big thing. he removed his pants to reveal two super sized nuts opened his legs as wide as he could as I wanted to suck them ,then soon after he told me he was about to cum and gave me the chance to take my mouth away or leave it ,so I left it on the end of his cock head stroked his shaft and then felt a gush of cum burst out followed by lots moor ,we have done this on several occasions and I may be ready to let him fuck me as he keep asking , my girlfriend is encouraging me to do it ,so I am , and I have told hubby who is also delighted.

she just text me saying they are getting dinner maybe some drinks and dancing tonight. and not to wait up. wow this is almost all to much for me things have been great for all of us. their age differance is what gets me. but she said she would rather have older and mature than younger and a punk. but i guess i agree so we will see. ill let you know as i do.

Back