I think its started

That's a good sign. That's not a hotel, it's a living space. She's at someone's house, and probably about to get some action. She's so excited, she doesn't know what to do, so she took a selfie and sent it to you. You are one extremely lucky man! I personally have a thing for dark haired, freckle faced nerdy types. Your wife is looking pretty fucking sexy to this guy!

Nonetheless, I hope she comes home with a big, sore, sloppy pussy for you!

i know its been awhile but we thought we need some our time cause. well she finally did it she fucked chris. she came home alittle after 5am. she said friday after work they went to get some food then he took her to a club to dance and *******.ng. then went to his place and made out like highschoolers. and right before they fucked she sent me that last pic of her

needless to say they have been spending alot of time together during lunch and after work. sara has told me they have fooled around alot even at work. i asked miranda and she said shes his bbc slut now and he takes her when he wants. i asked how many times they fucked and she said she has already lost count. she has turned into such a slut. i love her so much.

i wish i had some but they wont take any pics or video he wont even let me watch all i get is her all red swollen and sore when she comes home but as soon as i get some ill post them

so my wife called and asked if i could have lunch. i said sure and we met in a semi fancy place and she said she wanted to show me something. i cant believe she did it she had brought chris and i finally met the man that has been fucking my wife we shook hands and all he said was thanks and started kissing her right there but what really made it hot was watching her kiss back. then she told me she is spending the weekend with chris. that really made my heart sink but watching them fondle each other brought me back. ill let you know as i do

maybe you should hook up with sara b4 it's too late! (you know b4 the wife locks you away! LOL!!!). but on a serious note, i like where this is going.

i thought about hooking up with sara but my wife says she only dates black guys. so no wonder she was pushing my wife so hard. chris is 55 maybe 6ft tall i think 275lbs kinds fat i thought but he could still beat some ass if needed. but he was nice and respectful and thats all i care about even though i think 55 is alittle old for her at 28 she said its just sex. so who can complain.

Back