I prefer the term Young and innocent..

Hey, welcome to the site. What got you interested in interracial all of a sudden? What with you living in South Africa and all you must be used to it lol

One of my mates from SA, I'm guessing your maybe boer? Thats some good advice she gave, did you take it up and get blacked?

Good morning!
I'm a young female for South Africa looking to explore my new found sexual interest in interracial sex. Never knew what I've been missing up until a few days ago..
I find myself day dreaming about a threesome's. Call me insane but damn.. who would not be interested?
Leah
Talk I love to share experiences and do the real live thing and meeting up
been around 20 odd yrs in the IR lifestyle

Good morning!
I'm a young female for South Africa looking to explore my new found sexual interest in interracial sex. Never knew what I've been missing up until a few days ago..
I find myself day dreaming about a threesome's. Call me insane but damn.. who would not be interested?
DEPENDING where you are I am up for it!! WHY NOT????

Good morning!
Leah
I would love to mentor you in IR
from RAY in the W Cape