I prefer it Hairy

I'm shaved now sweetie but here's some pic's for you when I wasn't.

Attachments

• Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 49
  • Picture 010.jpg
    Picture 010.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 57
  • Picture 043.jpg
    Picture 043.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 56
  • Picture 041.jpg
    Picture 041.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 62
  • Picture 035.jpg
    Picture 035.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 67
  • Picture 026.jpg
    Picture 026.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 73
  • Picture 019.jpg
    Picture 019.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 63
I may be in the minority here but I have a thing for Middle Aged sexy white women with a bush. I love a hairy Pussy on a woman. I guess I like to explore and find my way to the treasure
I don't like it, but my wife's Bull also loves hairy pussy. My wife stopped shaving for him.

I had a bull I’m was playing with semi-regularly for a bit request that I let me hair grown and then trim it in to a triangle so I had that for a bit.

But my husband prefers me shaved so that’s the most hair of a had in years.

I had a bull I’m was playing with semi-regularly for a bit request that I let me hair grown and then trim it in to a triangle so I had that for a bit.

it's always nice to change things up. shaved or different shapes. brunette or blonde. dressing slutty or conservatively. makes for extra fun

So........what fool in here said "Ewww, look at that hair!!!" and put their clothes on and stalked out the door? Who??? Never heard 'hair' as a reference to how good/bad an experience was either.....

Back