I need to learn how to twerk! (White sissy boy)

akjsff81

Male
Gold Member
From
TX, US
Help me get good at twerking! What's a good tutorial? I wanna be good enough so my black daddy gets turned out! Oh btw, it is such a turn on to dance like a girl!!! That Feeling of getting good at making my fat ass jiggle is so sexy! Anyway, Let me knows ladies! :)

Help me get good at twerking! What's a good tutorial? I wanna be good enough so my black daddy gets turned out! Oh btw, it is such a turn on to dance like a girl!!! That Feeling of getting good at making my fat ass jiggle is so sexy! Anyway, Let me knows ladies! :)

You can just YouTube video tutorials there are a LOT on there!!! However, keep in mind that repetition is the ******* of learning, and the only way to get really good is to practice... Practice... PRACTICE!!! Keep doing it, and with some time you'll get good at it!!!

I simply MUST say how pleased I am to see another white sissy like myself, who has actually fully abandoned her ridiculous fasade of maleness, embraced her inherent nature of white femininity, has actually sucked BLACK COCK, gotten BLACKED RAW, is devoted to BLACK MEN, who loves being BLACK-OWNED, and is fervid in the development of new skills, and fresh and exciting ideas to keep her BLACK MAN satisfied!!!

That's a very good gurl!!!

BLACK MEN should be the center of every white's world!!! Going the extra mile to ensure that you are in the constant pursuit of maximally pleasing our MASTERS is our highest purpose!!! My current boyfreind/master is a gamer, and has apparently always had a thing for a video game icon,who is little white female STREET-FIGHTER character named "Cammy," so I got VERY good a cosplaying as her, so that fairly often "Cammy" is ready to greet him when he gets home, and obviously to suck BLACK COCK, and get BLACKED RAW of course!!! I've also been DBZ Android-18, BBC-ME Barbie, and Rainbow Mika (also from STREET-FIGHTER)!!! I also twerk, lap dance, and have a wide array of sexy outfits/costumes to surprise him with, so he can't wait to get home to me!!! :sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex:

AnyWayZ... Keep up the good work sweetie!!! Us sissies have to set the bar HIGH, so it's easier and easier for future white boys to go sissy, and get BLACK-OWNED too!!! Femininization is the future for ALL white boys, trailblazing and setting the example is our role for being just a little ahead of the times!!!

Thanks for the advice! And I totally agree with you! Gerrihoops is my favorite to watch and learn from so far. (I want her booty! Lol im close to her size tho. doing squats and hip thrusts lately has blown my booty up like a balloon! Lol)
But yeah, I've gotten sooo much better at twerking compared to when I started, omg. I was so bad!
I guess I'll just keep doing what I'm doing. Send links If you know of any particular good plz!

Stop it! Your making me want to buy some sexy costumes now! That sounds hot!
Been to long since I've gotten some bbc

Back