I Need Some Help With Getting Cucked

dudebro

Couple
So I confided in my wife about 2 years ago that I was into the cuckold fantasy. Eventually it evolved into wanting her to fuck black guys. She is very loving and kind to me and didn't dismiss my fantasies out right. I'm away from home a lot too. She webcams with me sometimes with her fucking the black lifelike dildo i bought her. She also gave me the green light to share pictures of her without her face in them because she knows it turns me on to know other guys wanna fuck her. She plays along sometimes when im away with little scenarios over text, but told me the actual idea of her cheating on me made her feel sick. To her, fantasy was just fine to think about but not act on. She told me that it made her feel unwanted and that we shouldn't have to spice up our sex lives like this. Of course, I love her to death and tell her every day, but she still rejects the idea. She's such a sexy girl and i know she'll love getting blacked if she just tries it. I feel terrible because I've only ever gotten her off once because I dont last long. She has a very high sex drive that I can't compete with as well. I think that'd make a side man who can fuck her well a very viable, welcome option for her. What should I do?131111-231011.jpg 131114-234958.jpg

Here's a few of her playing into my fantasy that she likes to get dicked, but she isnt open to it....yet150308-213937.jpg150308-213341-0.jpg

Last edited:
So I confided in my wife about 2 years ago that I was into the cuckold fantasy. Eventually it evolved into wanting her to fuck black guys. She is very loving and kind to me and didn't dismiss my fantasies out right. I'm away from home a lot too. She webcams with me sometimes with her fucking the black lifelike dildo i bought her. She also gave me the green light to share pictures of her without her face in them because she knows it turns me on to know other guys wanna fuck her. She plays along sometimes when im away with little scenarios over text, but told me the actual idea of her cheating on me made her feel sick. To her, fantasy was just fine to think about but not act on. She told me that it made her feel unwanted and that we shouldn't have to spice up our sex lives like this. Of course, I love her to death and tell her every day, but she still rejects the idea. She's such a sexy girl and i know she'll love getting blacked if she just tries it. I feel terrible because I've only ever gotten her off once because I dont last long. She has a very high sex drive that I can't compete with as well. I think that'd make a side man who can fuck her well a very viable, welcome option for her. What should I do?View attachment 689048 View attachment 689049

Here's a few of her playing into my fantasy that she likes to get dicked, but she isnt open to it....yetView attachment 689051View attachment 689052
Don't ******* it let it come naturally maybe have a friend come over and ha g with you guys loosen her up to the idea that wa

So I confided in my wife about 2 years ago that I was into the cuckold fantasy. She plays along sometimes when im away with little scenarios over text, but told me the actual idea of her cheating on me made her feel sick. To her, fantasy was just fine to think about but not act on. She told me that it made her feel unwanted and that we shouldn't have to spice up our sex lives like this. ..... i know she'll love getting blacked if she just tries it. I feel terrible because I've only ever gotten her off once because I dont last long. She has a very high sex drive ......What should I do? ..... she isnt open to it....yetView attachment 689051View attachment 689052
.....Well, the fact the 2 of you are role playing hints to success down the road. She's being the more sensible of the 2, in understanding the difference between fantasy & reality. I think she probably realizes as well that she'll like it a lot and therefore restrains ... its sorta like the hole in the dam ... starts out as a trickle but gets bigger as the leak goes on. You may have a very small leak that will eventually develop as her desire to experience more develops. Because of your own "early cummer" problem, she may do it out of necessity, not simply to please you. Remember, if she makes you a cuck, you may not even know about it ... most cucks rarely ever know when their better halves take lovers.
.....Possibly you could suggest a MMF 3-some, to increase her desire for other men flowing ... once she enjoys that and sees you enjoying it as well, she may be receptive to including a black male, and if the experience is good, possibly taking a few black male lovers. I believe this would be best for you as well, as this is not just a novelty that passes. Seeing her sexually pleased by other men may have a bigger impact on your marriage than you realize.
.....Your profile doesn't have much for readers to look at ... your ages, how long married, etc. It would help if you'd take time to let the forum know more about you.
pic_twocentsWorth2.jpg

.....Well, the fact the 2 of you are role playing hints to success down the road. She's being the more sensible of the 2, in understanding the difference between fantasy & reality. I think she probably realizes as well that she'll like it a lot and therefore restrains ... its sorta like the hole in the dam ... starts out as a trickle but gets bigger as the leak goes on. You may have a very small leak that will eventually develop as her desire to experience more develops. Because of your own "early cummer" problem, she may do it out of necessity, not simply to please you. Remember, if she makes you a cuck, you may not even know about it ... most cucks rarely ever know when their better halves take lovers.
.....Possibly you could suggest a MMF 3-some, to increase her desire for other men flowing ... once she enjoys that and sees you enjoying it as well, she may be receptive to including a black male, and if the experience is good, possibly taking a few black male lovers. I believe this would be best for you as well, as this is not just a novelty that passes. Seeing her sexually pleased by other men may have a bigger impact on your marriage than you realize.
.....Your profile doesn't have much for readers to look at ... your ages, how long married, etc. It would help if you'd take time to let the forum know more about you.
View attachment 689096
Thanks for the feedback! Ill certainly keep at it. A threesome might lead to more, but im not banking on her hoing for that either. We'll see

dudebro, I guess my only concern would be that eventually (if the sex she has with you becomes "not good enough") she's going to cuckold you, but it won't be in the good way. Women usually cuckold their men because of something their men aren't giving them at home. Your lady's moral fabric may be such that she'll simply tolerate it as part of her marriage vow/commitment to you, but you shouldn't want to test that loyalty. The spousal early ejaculation/lack of endurance is a very frustrating but fixable thing; we men tend to make joke about it, as the old joke goes ...
"Question, how many orgasms does a woman usually have during intercourse?" ... and the humorous man's answer is "Who knows, who cares?"
It may be initially funny, but as the relationship drags on, it becomes frustrating for the woman to the point where she figures her man doesn't care about personally satisfying her, and she goes out and finds another sex partner, and her husband becomes an unaware cuckold.
So, its worth trying to resolve the PE problem, and there are solutions to fix it.
Involving other partners in your love nest should be for enhanced sexual enjoyment, not out of a necessity. Mac

ps ... I notice you filled out your profile ... thanks a million, that'll help your readers.

Back