I need so Help

It was stupid ... We were ******* we met at the bar and both driving our cars home. He has always had this Fantasy of me Getting Brutally Raped by 3 Hung Black Men. He has been begging me for years over it so I was ******* an i said I'd race him home once we hit our hiway. If he beat me I'd have to finally do it but if I beat him he couldn't ever ask me again ...I was ahead by a long shot but got pulled over so he ended up winning

It was stupid ... We were ******* we met at the bar and both driving our cars home. He has always had this Fantasy of me Getting Brutally Raped by 3 Hung Black Men. He has been begging me for years over it so I was ******* an i said I'd race him home once we hit our hiway. If he beat me I'd have to finally do it but if I beat him he couldn't ever ask me again ...I was ahead by a long shot but got pulled over so he ended up winning
Sweetie it sounds like u need a lot more guidance than what u can get from this site.

I know better, but I will take the bait...

You make a drunken bet on a highway drag race between two *******, not to mention idiotic, drivers. And since you lost, you have to get "gang raped" by 3 black men with 12 inch dicks. Sounds like a great relationship.

So I have the following thoughts/questions:

1) What kind of a miserable excuse for a "man" wants to see his woman get gang raped and potentially injured, possibly permanently?
2) If this fantasy is so important to him, why doesn't he volunteer to have it done to him first just to see what it would be like?
3) And if you are foolish enough to go through with this, do you think the guys are going to give a ******* about your well-being if during the act you start to feel pain or discomfort?
4) The average penis length is about 5.5 to 5.8 imches. 12 inches is a little more than two times the average. If you are foolish enough to go through with this, do you really think you're going to find three 12 inch dicks as if you were going produce shopping?

Here is some unsolicited advice- sober up, get some common sense, and find a new boyfriend, preferably one who is endowed with a brain and who is concerned more about your safety than seeing his selfish wishes fulfilled.

You're too kind with a sincere response, BM ... I swear, I think there's some kind of virus going around that's attacking IQs these days ...
View attachment 510085
Some people don't need HELP ... they need to be put out of their frik'n miseries! View attachment 510087

As an admin, I have to pull my punches, to a certain extent.

For a virus to attack IQ, one would have to assume those IQ were actually ever in the normal range.

I know better, but I will take the bait...

You make a drunken bet on a highway drag race between two *******, not to mention idiotic, drivers. And since you lost, you have to get "gang raped" by 3 black men with 12 inch dicks. Sounds like a great relationship.

So I have the following thoughts/questions:

1) What kind of a miserable excuse for a "man" wants to see his woman get gang raped and potentially injured, possibly permanently?
2) If this fantasy is so important to him, why doesn't he volunteer to have it done to him first just to see what it would be like?
3) And if you are foolish enough to go through with this, do you think the guys are going to give a ******* about your well-being if during the act you start to feel pain or discomfort?
4) The average penis length is about 5.5 to 5.8 imches. 12 inches is a little more than two times the average. If you are foolish enough to go through with this, do you really think you're going to find three 12 inch dicks as if you were going produce shopping?

Here is some unsolicited advice- sober up, get some common sense, and find a new boyfriend, preferably one who is endowed with a brain and who is concerned more about your safety than seeing his selfish wishes fulfilled.
Well Said!

Back