I need help

I just met woman and she wants me to be her Cuckold. I will never have sex with her, but I will get to watch her fuck her Black Master and I will get to financially take care of her and her *******.... What should I do? I am fascinated by this, but I also want to fuck her sometimes

Sounds like she's just needing a "sugar daddy" to me. What does she look like? Is she awesomely beautiful?
Is it worth providing financial support, and helping raise her ******* by other men, for the honor of you occasionally "watching"? Do you realize you could very easily become her lover's "bitch"? You have to answer your own question. If you're simply a voyeur, I can think of many cheaper ways to get your jollies off. In fact, if you really considering it, I have 2 ******* & a wife to support, and you can watch my wife & me have sex for just helping with the family finances. Oh, college tuition is 3 years away for my *******.
Personally, I'd run, not walk, from this relationship before it even got started. Mac

Sounds like she's just needing a "sugar daddy" to me. What does she look like? Is she awesomely beautiful?
Is it worth providing financial support, and helping raise her ******* by other men, for the honor of you occasionally "watching"? Do you realize you could very easily become her lover's "bitch"? You have to answer your own question. If you're simply a voyeur, I can think of many cheaper ways to get your jollies off. In fact, if you really considering it, I have 2 ******* & a wife to support, and you can watch my wife & me have sex for just helping with the family finances. Oh, college tuition is 3 years away for my *******.
Personally, I'd run, not walk, from this relationship before it even got started. Mac
That is just it.... She is awesomley beautiful, and has the sweetes smelling feet I have ever licked...... I guess the problem is there is a side of me that wants to be a "BITCH", but there is another side that wants a relationship and it seems like it is not a real Cuckold Relationship unless she has feelings for me too.... I am so confused, but she is so beautiful

Mac, thank you soooooo much for your honest answer. I fully understand your point.... At least I need to go into this eyes wide open.... But I dont think I am going to go forward, but she is soooo damn beautiful.....

.... there is another side that wants a relationship and it seems like it is not a real Cuckold Relationship unless she has feelings for me too.... I am so confused, but she is so beautiful

Most cuckold relationships go unbeknowist to the husband/BF ... its just the name tagged to a man who's wife has sex with other men, whether he knows or doesn't know, and whether she continues having sex with him along with her lovers or not. Women now fuck around on their husbands every bit as much as men have always fucked around on them. However, I don't think most men could tolerate, for very long, a sexless marriage/relationship. He might like it or tolerate it for a while, but in the long run it would usually get old.
My concerns here (back to your original question) are the facts that she's opening using you financially, AND, that you are not getting out of the relationship what you want or expect. You desire an affectionate relationship, and that's not what she's offering you. This can only end up working out badly for you ... possibly resulting in you depleting valuable, personal, savings just to be around her. Its a relationship built on agreement and convenience, not affection.
Maybe a few other forum members can offer you a few good suggestion. Good luck and welcome to BtoW. Mac

Most cuckold relationships go unbeknowist to the husband/BF ... its just the name tagged to a man who's wife has sex with other men, whether he knows or doesn't know, and whether she continues having sex with him along with her lovers or not. Women now fuck around on their husbands every bit as much as men have always fucked around on them. However, I don't think most men could tolerate, for very long, a sexless marriage/relationship. He might like it or tolerate it for a while, but in the long run it would usually get old.
My concerns here (back to your original question) are the facts that she's opening using you financially, AND, that you are not getting out of the relationship what you want or expect. You desire an affectionate relationship, and that's not what she's offering you. This can only end up working out badly for you ... possibly resulting in you depleting valuable, personal, savings just to be around her. Its a relationship built on agreement and convenience, not affection.
Maybe a few other forum members can offer you a few good suggestion. Good luck and welcome to BtoW. Mac

I wish others would comment...... I am so interested in this lifestyle and to be a Cuckold but finding a woman who is into this is very difficult. I guess that is why I am willing to accept this as a substitute...... I think maybe just starting as a voyer to couples may be a first step...... How do I find a woman who will let me live and be this for real?

No it is not what I REALLY want at all...... I want to be a Cuck.... I want my lover to make love to others and to make me clean up after them.

Back