Votes: 6 75.0%
  • others .... mention

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mayuri

Female
hi i am a 25 year old girl, and have a boyfriend sine last 8 years,
and i have been faithful to him until recently when i met this older guy from work.
We had some great sex not like anything i experienced before and he introduced to cuckolding,
but things did not work between us. Now ever since the idea of cuckolding is screwing with my head,
my boyfriend,he is kinda submissive and i make more money than him.
I just dont know how to start it

You have been with him since you were 17 YO. Both have you have undoubtedly changed a lot in those 8 years. I would suggest that you put your cards on the table and tell him your desires. If you have been in a relationship 8 years and you are still just dating then you need to find out if this is where you want to be. I would tend to suggest more compromise if there was a serious commitment but if you are still just dating then you need to be upfront about your needs and desires

No its more than dating we live together,
its just we have been so busy with our careers, expect for a legal document we are like married.
But its just that i am turned on by such ideas, that i can not help it.

i thin
k he cant satisfy u thats for sure if u want more after cheating on him. but u also care for him so best wud be to tell him u got feelings for him but u need more than what he can give in bed. let him decide i an sure he will agree to let u do other men and watch too​

i thin
k he cant satisfy u thats for sure if u want more after cheating on him. but u also care for him so best wud be to tell him u got feelings for him but u need more than what he can give in bed. let him decide i an sure he will agree to let u do other men and watch too​

Back