i need a true answers

Yes. The ultimate aphrodisiac is money. Take advantage of it.

Or wait until the white woman has lost her desirability and remembers the difference between love and sex.

The question is in the long run, can black men keep up with white men?

Can we white guys compete with blacks to get back our white women??

Depends on what they truely want. Not every woman is into IR.
I don't see a problem with people fucking who they want for sex (both men & women)
and staying with who they love and fucking them too.
But I admit adding other people to the mix is risky.

There are a lot of things women look for that have absolutely nothing to do with cock size or skin color.
  • confidence
  • good physique
  • intelligence
  • sense of humor & fun
  • challenging
  • dominance
  • sexual/romantic skills
  • classiness
  • stability
  • security
  • good character (loyal, honest, attentive)
The more of these you have, that your competition doesn't, the better chance you have. Of course, it also depends on what the woman is looking for at that specific time. If she's not looking for a mate, but looking for fun & excitement, and curious about black men, there's nothing you can do or say until she desires permanency and settling down. Women, more so than men, do not like sharing their men with other women, and most black men can't seem to resist the white women buffets. White women can't seem to understand that its probably only a temporary relationship.
But, you don't have to be a alpha male with an overload of testosterone to win a woman, but it does take "effort" and the lack of effort often dooms most relationships. Maybe its just me, but I'm noticing a lot of white guys that are just too distracted with other things to give their women the full attention they need. Mac

Last edited:
So much goes into attractiveness that making it all about a cock is too simplistic and on this site you can imagine the possible answers. My wife is really perfectly happy with 5 white inches and has zero interest in swinging. Past girlfriends were all over the place but none were the total whores portrayed by many on here, not that those don't exist someplace.

How a man looks, smells, and even dresses appeals to a woman long before the clothes come off. Even a man's eyes and smile turn on a woman before any fucking takes place. If almost any female wants cock she will get it no matter what color or size it is.

According to my wife, women love a "confident" man about as much as any other attribute he can have. No doubt, however, if a man is a lousy lover, or sporting a 3-4 inch dick, his wife is more apt to pursue sex elsewhere.

True answer. Yes you can.
Thus there is a widespread disagreement regarding whether your little white penis and small physique can compete with the hot black stud she is currently fucking. You said "to get back our white women" which tells me she left you. If that's the case, the problem isn't just about white or black. It's about communication and trust. But most probably its about your being a lousy lay.

____Dr. Gregory House

It all depends on your (white males's) attitude. For myself, (a daily wanker to bmwf sex) every time a white males jerks off is a win for black males. After a refreshing jerk and ejaculation I feel like I just did my part to promote the bros to get more white pussy and another inferior whiteguy conceded to superior black male.

It all depends on your (white males's) attitude. For myself, (a daily wanker to bmwf sex) every time a white males jerks off is a win for black males. After a refreshing jerk and ejaculation I feel like I just did my part to promote the bros to get more white pussy and another inferior whiteguy conceded to superior black male.

Maybe we white guys have a similar feeling when we decline a young, black man for a job simply because he has dreadlocks. Works both ways, you know! gif_Yellowball-whistling.gif

Back