I NEED a good cuck.... Queen Of spades in Australia here

thickaussiebbw

Hello white guys, I am looking for a cuck that will serve me. I am a thick Australian woman a marked Queen of Spades, I dont like to humiliate unless its wanted, I am looking for a white man that will spoil me and be with me on my BBC journey. In return you will get love from me, see all sexual ******* and be in my life.
august pics 022.JPG

Hello white guys, I am looking for a cuck that will serve me. I am a thick Australian woman a marked Queen of Spades, I dont like to humiliate unless its wanted, I am looking for a white man that will spoil me and be with me on my BBC journey. In return you will get love from me, see all sexual ******* and be in my life.
*******, where were you 15 years ago....hahaha.

Attachments

• good.jpg
    good.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 243
Lovely pics! I am sure that you will find a nice white man to cuckold and let support you!

to bad you are in australia :(

Let me tell you what i would do, i would serve you by finding the perfect bull for your approval. I would buy you the sexiest outfit for your date, i would bath and dress you. Serve you both drinks and Sit and watch you get the fucking of your life, when he is done with you i would clean and bathe you and start the process all over again.

You are a fuckable woman

Wish I local, you sound like the perfect woman to bring order and discipline into my life.

I'm in Los A
im in Los Angeles, if you ever come here let me know. Ill find BBCs for you I just ask that you only give me sloppy seconds

You should get loads of interest on here,i personally get a few pm,s asking for me to cuck guys and i never advertised for such a thing,so my guessing is you will be receiving plenty of pm,s.Good luck with your search tho hun altho i dont think you will need it with those pix xxx

thanks so much!!!! the problem i have here in Australia its not as big as the UK and USA, but id love to do this with cucks around the world.

I still think you will find a guy that would be interested even if it means he has to travel to enjoy your company..

Back