I NEED a good cuck.... Queen Of spades in Australia here

Maybe one of these days people will start understanding the difference between a submissive & a cuckold ... :furious:

Reminds me of someone who's primary language is English, and they're learning Spanish, and when they say "I want to eat your pussy" in Spanish, what they actually say in Spanish is "I want to suck your door knob" ... :cry: and all the Hispanics look at each other and say "what the fuck is this stupid idiot talking about?" :bounce:
LMAO!!!!

hello...first of all let me say I love your curvy body. It would be so nice moving to Australia and serving you as your cuckold in every way you wish.

Hello white guys, I am looking for a cuck that will serve me. I am a thick Australian woman a marked Queen of Spades, I dont like to humiliate unless its wanted, I am looking for a white man that will spoil me and be with me on my BBC journey. In return you will get love from me, see all sexual ******* and be in my life.
View attachment 136569
Hello my queen my name is Sean and
Hello white guys, I am looking for a cuck that will serve me. I am a thick Australian woman a marked Queen of Spades, I dont like to humiliate unless its wanted, I am looking for a white man that will spoil me and be with me on my BBC journey. In return you will get love from me, see all sexual ******* and be in my life.
View attachment 136569
Hello my queen my name is Sean and I am trying to find a beautiful queen of ♠ to take care of and be your cock and work hard for you every day so you can have as many black bulls as you want

Back