I NEED a good cuck.... Queen Of spades in Australia here

Alanm

Male
Gold Member
From
PA, US
Hello white guys, I am looking for a cuck that will serve me. I am a thick Australian woman a marked Queen of Spades, I dont like to humiliate unless its wanted, I am looking for a white man that will spoil me and be with me on my BBC journey. In return you will get love from me, see all sexual shit and be in my life.
Shit, where were you 15 years ago....hahaha.

Hello white guys, I am looking for a cuck that will serve me. I am a thick Australian woman a marked Queen of Spades, I dont like to humiliate unless its wanted, I am looking for a white man that will spoil me and be with me on my BBC journey. In return you will get love from me, see all sexual shit and be in my life.

Attachments

Lovely pics! I am sure that you will find a nice white man to cuckold and let support you!

cuckwannabe2"

Male
Real Person
to bad you are in australia :(

Alanm

Male
Gold Member
From
PA, US
Let me tell you what i would do, i would serve you by finding the perfect bull for your approval. I would buy you the sexiest outfit for your date, i would bath and dress you. Serve you both drinks and Sit and watch you get the fucking of your life, when he is done with you i would clean and bathe you and start the process all over again.

You are a fuckable woman

PalePigBoy

Male
Gold Member
Wish I local, you sound like the perfect woman to bring order and discipline into my life.

I'm in Los A
im in Los Angeles, if you ever come here let me know. Ill find BBCs for you I just ask that you only give me sloppy seconds

You should get loads of interest on here,i personally get a few pm,s asking for me to cuck guys and i never advertised for such a thing,so my guessing is you will be receiving plenty of pm,s.Good luck with your search tho hun altho i dont think you will need it with those pix xxx