I need a BBC.....

ccamophil

Female
We are a young cuckold couple. We love each other, but I'm insatisfied in bed, my boyfriend has a little cock. One day on vacation, I tried a BBC and It was a choc! During several days, I saw this black guy few times, and he made me feel like a real slut. On the begining my boyfriend did'nt know, but I finally told him. I explained him what I felt, how it was. It turned out that He was very excited by the story and told me to continue! He says that his dream was to be dominated by me and that I never looked so beautiful than after our holidays. He found this website for me yo meet new friends.... It's very new for us, but we are very excited to start this experience!
I send you some pics of me to start. Please comment!!

IMG_5827.JPG

We are a young cuckold couple. We love each other, but I'm insatisfied in bed, my boyfriend has a little cock. One day on vacation, I tried a BBC and It was a choc! During several days, I saw this black guy few times, and he made me feel like a real slut. On the begining my boyfriend did'nt know, but I finally told him. I explained him what I felt, how it was. It turned out that He was very excited by the story and told me to continue! He says that his dream was to be dominated by me and that I never looked so beautiful than after our holidays. He found this website for me yo meet new friends.... It's very new for us, but we are very excited to start this experience!

View attachment 151176
Mmmmmmmm very nice fuckable ass babe.:blackgrimace:

View attachment 151176
Hello Lovely Angel, I want to know if you prefer your man to be deep DARK, Ebony toned, muscular and of course Hung. If you prefer this post me Babydoll

View attachment 151176
I'd totally dominate you like the cum slut you love to be...and give you what you crave the most ...a dark hard thick long bbc!!!!

Back