rock22cm

Male
i always look at video and hope to meet cuckold
im bull and hot man and love to be master
alwayse dreaming to fuck hot wife infront of man
today i going to bar in bangkok in silom
and i meeting man and waife sit in bar then i look at waif and she look at me
then i look at him . i feeling she like me so i smile then she smile to me too
and i starting think for her and look at her body . she have big tits waw and have big ass
i look at her legs then she open her legs and i see her underwer she was have rid color very waw , i feeling horny and my dick stand up she look at my pant and see my dick in pant its look big and she smile and look at me long time , i start want talk with them so i got segaret and need fire so i ask him and sayed hell to him
he start talk with me and i asking him to set with them and he accept
i look at his wife and my eyes look at inside her tits and look between her legs
then we talk and drinking beer and we start be friend and we talking about sex and she like it then i talk with him about how to do good sex and she told me he not do sex he only do hand jop and we talk good and sweet and horny so much then i touched he legs and she feeling hot too and she was like me fuck her , so we fish talking and she got my phone number and tomorrow we will meet again sure and he accept we meet and go nightclub so i think he want me fuck he too so tomorrow when we meet i will fuck his wife and come to tell you about it

Back