I mean what I say and Say what I mean

I am looking for women or couples where the woman is interested in having some sexual fun and love to have unhibited sex. I don't want to just hop in bed with you. I would love to meet and talk over a ******* or two to see if we are compatiable. Physical atraction is a big part of sex, I would also love to be mentally attracted you as well. Physical and mental attraction makes the sex better. I am not into endless emails. I am real. If you are interested drop me a line. I will send a picture and we can take it from there.

I am a laid back kind of guy that just likes to have fun. I like to treat people right because I believe if you treat people right then all things will always workout for you. I believe in a two way streets where everyone gets satisfied.

Attachments

• IMG_2307.JPG
    IMG_2307.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 18
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    658.7 KB · Views: 18
I am looking for women or couples where the woman is interested in having some sexual fun and love to have unhibited sex. I don't want to just hop in bed with you. I would love to meet and talk over a ******* or two to see if we are compatiable. Physical atraction is a big part of sex, I would also love to be mentally attracted you as well. Physical and mental attraction makes the sex better. I am not into endless emails. I am real. If you are interested drop me a line. I will send a picture and we can take it from there.

I am a laid back kind of guy that just likes to have fun. I like to treat people right because I believe if you treat people right then all things will always workout for you. I believe in a two way streets where everyone gets satisfied.
That's a thick daddy dick.

I'm sure Nancy'd be happy to give your cock a try-out, but first -- where are you? We're in Michigan's Upper Peninsula.

Slim

Back