I may have gotten one of my girls pregnant

I got an email the other day from a couple who had hosted a gangbang a few months ago, with this picture attached.

-960_1000.jpg

And the words, "thanks boys". There were about five guys fucking her that night. We all nutted in her pussy at least once...anyone ever been in this situation before?

I got an email the other day from a couple who had hosted a gangbang a few months ago, with this picture attached.

-View attachment 25396

And the words, "thanks boys". There were about five guys fucking her that night. We all nutted in her pussy at least once...anyone ever been in this situation before?

It's expected to breed when they're allowing bareback. You guys did your job and now the couple is happy and ready to show the world what they are!!! Good job!

-View attachment 25396

congratulation for the couple and good job m y friend ,dont stop ,a lot of wives moms sisters ... are waiting the chance

Judging from the Christmas tree in the photo, she's already had the kid and, as a few months back from August would have been about May (April on the outside), they either keep their tree up all year or this thread was Bull *******.

Agree, poolman ... another BS thread. That pic goes with a set of pics and is over 2 years old. I got copies of the other pics that go with it. They're on the 'one-click-chick' pic website.
Ohhh , I'm sorry, TxDarkBull ... don't let me spoil your internet fantasy fun. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
i fucking hate BS threads!! I am for real on this site, I am looking for a mom or white woman to fuck, take pictures with and share with this community, no more BS /gay/ perverted (*******) *******!!!
Unfortunately there are many many more like this, and worse, on this site.

-View attachment 25396

Those are the risk you take going bare-back , she looks happy and you may or may not be the daddy.... good work....

Agree, poolman ... another BS thread. That pic goes with a set of pics and is over 2 years old. I got copies of the other pics that go with it. They're on the 'one-click-chick' pic website.

Please provide me the full URL to the original post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please provide me the full URL to the original post.

Can't provide you the URL or even all the pics on this bitch, but here are a couple I had on her. She's fine looking alright, but this thread is FAKE. If you like this gal, take the pics from this thread over to the One Click Chicks forum (its a free, safe, pic site) and some of the forum posters will be glad to give you the link to her.

cuck_PregWife-BBC02a.jpgcuck_PregWife-BBC02b.jpg

Back