I Love Women From Poland

I LOVE Polish and eastern European women with huge black bulls. I think that there needs to be a dating site just for big black bulls, eastern European women, and their cuckolds. My suspicion is that most eastern European women would go black exclusively, if they could.

They would. Every single eastern european girl i have dated (around 10 of them) were not difficult to get blacked. These are girls from poland, lithuania, czech, slovakia, hungary, ukraine
Which was the best? Or let's say how would you classify them?

if you're from Turkey you'd love Ukraine/Poland. They are by far the most submissive and eager to please - the polish girls were fucking black men after just a few suggestions. Easy to get them fucking bareback - and you see mixed babies everywhere!

Lithuanian were most beautiful but quickly left me for the black cock - they dont open up to the sharing/cuckold idea.

hungarian were very open minded and had no problem getting friends to fuck bbc also.
I suppose Polish girls are physically the best fit for the black men. They have strong healty bodies with thick booties.

All of you are dreamers,Polish culture they are by far one of the most HIGHLY RACIST and nazi followers in Europe individually there's Polish people very nice and friendly but don't get lose in Poland small villages or towns you can have big massive problems specially if you are black person.
The same it will happen in nearly all Eastern European countries.

Is truth some Polish women's like black man's but in UK there's many Polish mans and Polish families too,so they can put a psychological pressure on the women to not go with black mans mainly for racial growns.

All of you are dreamers,Polish culture they are by far one of the most HIGHLY RACIST and nazi followers in Europe individually there's Polish people very nice and friendly but don't get lose in Poland small villages or towns you can have big massive problems specially if you are black person.
The same it will happen in nearly all Eastern European countries.
Yes for the small towns you might be right but when they are in the big cities or abroad those girls behave different. They are curious at what black/arab men have behind their clothes.

Yep especially Warsaw. I personally know polish girls that were gang fucked by groups of black or muslim/arab guys after meeting in a club. Huge amount of bbc love

It's very interesting what u wrote. You know some details about it where they where being fucked? Where are such a places in Warsaw...???

Back