I.love.to.lick.and.smell.a.black.ass

nastylvcpl

Couple
I.am.Angel

I.havent.noticed.anyone.talk.about.this.yet..are.there.any.others.who.love.to.spread.black.ass.cheeks.and.smell.his.tight.ass.then.rim.and.lick.his.black.ass...i.mean..sit.on.my.face.....I.want.to.be.taken.to.party.where.i.knel.at.end.of.bed.and.as.the.other.white.wife.fucked.i.lick.the.black.mans.ass.and.balls.from.behind.him.and.clean.up.his.cock.then.clean.up.her.messy.pussy....

i.want.my.husband.to.set.up.some.parties.for.me..1.party.with..all.black.men.and.i.enter.and.put.on.all.fours.with.collar.and.leash.on.and.led.down.the.row.of.black.men.bent.over.for.me.to.lick.their.asses...is.that.strange..or.do.others.enjoy.the.same.actions.

another.desire.is.for.husband.to.take.me.to.sex.club.and.he.makes.me.lick.and.suck.all.black.men.he.sees.and.i.kneel.to.smell.their.big.sweaty.balls.and.lick.them--smell.their.as.for.everyone.in.room.to.see.and.hear.me--then.lick.that.black.ass.as.hubby.grinds.my.face.into.him

of.course.it.all.started.when.younger.and.made.to.smell.and.lick.asses...so.now.the.desires.are.there..but.i.need.to.be.black.ass.licker.

so.let.me.hear.your.stories...and.guys.do.you.want.to.see.your.wife.lick.that.black.ass,as.my.hubby.does.of.me

help.my.husband.set.up.black.party.for.me.and.I.will.suck.and.lick.all..as.well.as.he.will.bring.me.to.clean-up.other.used.white.wives.IMG_0470.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_9895.JPG
    IMG_9895.JPG
    34.1 KB · Views: 16
Back