I love the rush I get breaking my marriage vows!

Pamlovesblackcock

Female
Gold Member
Each time I give myself to a black gentleman outside my marriage and I wrap my legs around him and kiss him and stare into his eyes as he releases and plants his potent black seed deep inside me,I cum so hard because Im giving away ny husbands marriage right to another man and I want it!!!!I love the huge,hot,wet explosion of his cum deep inside of me and I love knowing its not my husband but a big,strong,far superior black man holding me and enseminating me and I cherrish the way they make love to me and fill my pussy with their body fluids!Im such a naughty but happy wife :)

To know that you are breaking every single marriage vow you made, more often than not, in front of all you family and friends. To know you swore you would be faithful to your husband with XX amount of witnesses at the Alter or at a civil wedding......and then that you broke, discarded or simply were unable to keep all those solem vows is just too hot.
God i love this kind of women XXX

I find the whole thing with wedding rings exciting too. But for me my wife HAS to keep her wedding ring on to show her man or men that is is married and as such, she is breaking her wedding vows and for people to know.
I also find it exciting when she is out with her Bf and his friends and that they all know she is the wife of another man but is being fucked by her BF.

My first bbc was a neighbor who also knew my husband. Although he was getting a divorce I was and am still married but some of the hottest sex would be him coming over doing me right before my husband come home. He definately enjoyed it too as he would stop by again just after my husband arrived to chit chat abt guys stuff .....all while he knew he was dripping out of me.

Each time I give myself to a black gentleman outside my marriage and I wrap my legs around him and kiss him and stare into his eyes as he releases and plants his potent black seed deep inside me,I cum so hard because Im giving away ny husbands marriage right to another man and I want it!!!!I love the huge,hot,wet explosion of his cum deep inside of me and I love knowing its not my husband but a big,strong,far superior black man holding me and enseminating me and I cherrish the way they make love to me and fill my pussy with their body fluids!Im such a naughty but happy wife :)
you must be pregnant all of the time lol

Yes, breaking those vows is such a rush. Breaking rules can be fun, but breaking that one rule that everyone has been taught is the most important one of all has to be disobeying those marriage vows.

To me, the ultimate way of breaking that rule is to never take my wedding ring off while with another man. Holding and stroking his cock with my ring hand. A beautiful sight.

And when a lover wants to cum all over my wedding ring, I never say no to that.. Another man's cum covering my wedding rings. Deliciously naughty.

Breaking your marriage vows is probably THE ultimate act a married woman can perform, especially if it is a white married woman. Having stood at the alter, in front of all your family and friends and confirmed out loud that you would be forever faithful to each other, through sickness and in health and then, to ignore and throw those vows out of the window as if they meant nothing, is such a turn on.
Although my wife was seeing guys before we married with my full commitment, it added something that first time she did it when we got back from our honeymoon. It made it all the better as she had spent the night with him and come home in a rush as we had both sets of parents over for lunch the next day. His cum was still inside her and had started to run down her leg and she kissed both sets of our parents. We went to our room, i cleaned her and lunch was a lovely affair with our mums and dads,

It excites me so fucking much to cheat on my husband and open my pussy and fuck black men!!!!!Every time they cum inside me I cum so hard as I become one with another man and take his seed outside my marriage!I love it!!!!!!
The whole experience is such a rush. Right from when we share our first kiss and I feel his hands roaming all over my body. Knowing that every second is a forbidden pleasure. As well as each step. Standing naked in front of this man. Cumming for him the first of many times. Committing myself to surrendering myself to him for the time we are together.

Ultimate surrender to breaking my vows is to spread my legs to allow him uninhibited access to fuck me. Especially when I decide to fuck a man bareback and feel him cum deep inside me.

Back