i love the missionary to go deeper...

The woman’s nerves for sensing pleasure are located at the clitoris and labia; the real reason to go deep is impregnation. There are two schools of thought on this. Some fertility experts prefer dog-style fucking for maximum penetration and the best chance of planting the black man’s seed in the womb. But the best combination of pleasure, intimacy, and deep penetration (with the hope of pregnancy) is the missionary position. Like this:Untitled-1 (2).jpg

The woman’s nerves for sensing pleasure are located at the clitoris and labia; the real reason to go deep is impregnation. There are two schools of thought on this. Some fertility experts prefer dog-style fucking for maximum penetration and the best chance of planting the black man’s seed in the womb. But the best combination of pleasure, intimacy, and deep penetration (with the hope of pregnancy) is the missionary position. Like this:View attachment 153064

Good to keep that in mind as breeding is the general idea around here. Love it.

The best thing that can be done for the sexy wife who wishes for the big black dick to penetrate her deeper

is to recline on her shoulders, with her cuckold husband holding her big ass up wish his hands.

The big black man is then pounding her silly in an almost standing position, pile driving his huge black dick deeper and deeper.

This position insures that maximum milking takes place. The black man will be unable to hold back, and shoot his load deep into her cunt.

All of the above but with her legs up on my shoulders or her knees pressed to her chest.

Yes, that's my favorite way also 9thwonder...It also gives me the chance to look into his eyes and to be more intimate with my lover...much like the photo MacNfries posted..

I would really enjoy seen my wife being taken missionary while kissing. It's hot!!! And I get a really good view of her pussy being stretched (or ass if doing anal; she has done it in this position before).

Most of the women I have fucked over the years seem to enjoy long powerful thrusts into their pussy once they are accustomed to my size. I like to put a rookie on top until she is comfortable with me in her then I like to roll her over on her back and give her a proper fucking. Some women seem to enjoy doggy style because they can slam themselves onto my cock while I thrust hard into their pussy. Doggy is probably best for those that want/need a good hard fucking. My cock has an upward curve to it and missionary seems to work best for most women if they are on their back so generally I end up with the woman on her back and I am giving her all that I got. Seems to work because they keep coming back. The women I fuck have been sharing my bed for some time so face to face fucking is preferable, nothing wrong with staying coupled together while catching your breath, having a little conversation and then going back to fucking our brains out.

Back