I love my beautiful black queen but....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FatBlackDick, Jun 11, 2012.

1. FatBlackDick

FatBlackDick Member

I am soooo curious about white pussy! I've never been with a white woman and I desperately want to eat a white pussy sooo bad!! I stroke my dick quite often thinking about eating a white woman out while another sucks on my dick!!

2. wanabecucked

wanabecucked Well-Known Member

I would love my bbc virgin wife to get blacked & she knows my hopes for her.

3. FatBlackDick

FatBlackDick Member

Is love to shove my dick in all of her holes....especially if she sits on my face & is willing to swallow all of my bbc cum!! I'd love to see what she looks like

wanabecucked likes this.
  4. willsrvu

willsrvu Administrator Real Person Gold Member

Sounds reasonable to me. :)
    I stroke my dick thinking about eating pussy of all different pretty colors and getting my dick sucked too! ;)

Urbangrunt likes this.
  5. FatBlackDick

FatBlackDick Member

I've licked many different ones except a white woman! I'm dying to have a white woman's juices flow all over my face!!

6. willsrvu

willsrvu Administrator Real Person Gold Member

Well let the ladies here know where you are located and maybe you'll get lucky and get a little taste. ;)

7. FatBlackDick

FatBlackDick Member

If there are any white women that need a good licking in the NC area please let me know!! Oh yeah, that doesn't mean if you're not white I won't lick that juicy pussy ladies!!!