I love eating pu$$y, am I alone?

rogue_one

Male
Real Person
From
CO, US
I love the taste of that sweet nectar on the tip of my tongue. contrary to popular belief I am black and I love eating pussy. in general do I have any more brothas who feel the way I do? are any women coming across brothas who still dont? and do you brothas desire the taste more if the woman is of another race?

I love the taste of that sweet nectar on the tip of my tongue. contrary to popular belief I am black and I love eating pussy. in general do I have any more brothas who feel the way I do? are any women coming across brothas who still dont? and do you brothas desire the taste more if the woman is of another race?
You would love the taste of my wife.

A person would really have to be a novice not to be a pussy eater. Oral sex skills are at least as important fucking skills if you want great sex. I think any man that is considered a bull by his bed partner can curl a woman's toes with his tongue as well as with his cock. For any man with a large cock good oral skills are doubly important.

I don't know why and where I first heard it but the saying was that Black Guys don't eat pussy.. but if there are any girls out there reading this, or have heard the same expression, and yes, this might be my own personal opinion, but through my experience, not one Black Guy, (yes, not ONE) that I've ever been with, and I've been with a number of different Black Men, has been nothing short of giving the best oral sex of my life. I always thought my ex-white husband was good at it (the only thing he was good at) but for me, Black Guys that I've been with have all been terrific (I call it terrifFUCK) at eating pussy. and FAR exceeded any of the few white guys I've been with...

If you really want to get your wife or girlfriend Hot and ready for just about anything you first need to start eating that pussy, once she has had at least two or three orgasms with your tongue your both ready to have some real fun..

Back