I love being kissed by a Black man!

J

Janie Tgirl

Total control starts here.
tumblr_mj58z0ycp01rzaj8jo1_500.jpg

Any one else feel the same?

Since I was overweight pretty much all my life, I never had the experience of being picked up by a guy and just letting myself go with it. Having lost so much weight (100 lbs), I want to feel that now. Hubby has back problems, so I won't let him risk it (because I still weigh in the 160s).

My fantasy is to have a big, strong guy pick me up, kiss me until I'm breathless, carry me to the bed and ...

Since I was overweight pretty much all my life, I never had the experience of being picked up by a guy and just letting myself go with it. Having lost so much weight (100 lbs), I want to feel that now. Hubby has back problems, so I won't let him risk it (because I still weigh in the 160s).

My fantasy is to have a big, strong guy pick me up, kiss me until I'm breathless, carry me to the bed and ...
160 isn't heavy...but i hope you get that big strong black man to lift you up and give it to you;)

you're welcome but i say that you aren't heavy because i'm only 180, but i can lift close to times my weight. as long as you aren't over 355, then i'm okay with the weight.lol

i hope you get your wish granted too.
Telling me I'm not heavy? Oh you just made huge points there!! Thank you! :)

Hoping my wish will be granted sooner rather than later.

4 me i start my sexual relationship with kissing, and French kissing (kissing with tongues) and after a while move on to touching and fondling areas such as the breasts and the genital region.like that u make the women hot Eager 4 sex nd under control

I love seeing ir pics with kissing. It's not just about the sex, though I love to see that, it's about desire and craving for each other... that is so sexy to see, especially when one imagines or sees their wife doing this with another man.

Back