I like to draw

Hi. I'm Adrian.

My hobby is drawing. I am a self-taught amateur. I am most into depicting sex in a vintage style. As it was done in naughty magazines in the 50s and 60s. I am especially attracted to the theme of infidelity and unfaithful women. I love Italian and French erotic films depicting married women indulging in pleasures behind their husbands' backs.

Of course, nowadays this theme is ruled by the fetish of cuckolding. To me it sometimes seems too vulgar and rough. I prefer to watch sex in a more intimate and passionate version. Although I also do not shy away from BDSM motifs. But the aspect of interracial romance in it became incredibly interesting to me.

I registered here in order to gain a deeper understanding of the dynamics surrounding the seduction of white women by black men.

Cheers to all of you.

b1.jpg

Hi. I'm Adrian.

My hobby is drawing. I am a self-taught amateur. I am most into depicting sex in a vintage style. As it was done in naughty magazines in the 50s and 60s. I am especially attracted to the theme of infidelity and unfaithful women. I love Italian and French erotic films depicting married women indulging in pleasures behind their husbands' backs.

Of course, nowadays this theme is ruled by the fetish of cuckolding. To me it sometimes seems too vulgar and rough. I prefer to watch sex in a more intimate and passionate version. Although I also do not shy away from BDSM motifs. But the aspect of interracial romance in it became incredibly interesting to me.

I registered here in order to gain a deeper understanding of the dynamics surrounding the seduction of white women by black men.

Cheers to all of you.

View attachment 6024302
Wery nice work 😍
Welcome 😊

Hi. I'm Adrian.

Cheers to all of you.

View attachment 6024302
Similar drawing

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1687744155788.jpg
    FB_IMG_1687744155788.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 15
Back