I know this is really tame, but I hope at least some will enjoy

Mariposa blanca

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Canada
This is a story I started ages ago. It's definitely not hardcore but I hope it can be enjoyable to someone.
______

She looks into his smoky eyes brimming with passion, hears his sexy, baritone voice tell her how beautiful she looks and how very much he wants her. It feels incredible being in his arms, warm and secure, yet just on the edge of a precipice that will lead to the wildest ride of her life. He then asks her to walk with him to the beach. It is a lovely, moonlit night sprinkled with stars, and she is feeling very romantic, so she accepts his invitation.

They walk for a while, and then stop and sit side by side on a chaise lounge. He puts his arm around her shoulder and pulls her close. With his other hand, he turns her head towards him and gently strokes her cheek and hair. Then, almost before she can take a breath, his lips meet hers, softly but insistently. Her mouth opens slightly in a sigh, and she can feel his tongue start to explore. Her eyes close from the intensity. She can feel his hand moving from her face and hair down toward her breasts. He lifts her t-shirt ever so slightly, so that he can feel the skin underneath. As his hand reaches her left breast, he feels the satin and lace of her bra. His hand then cups her breast, stroking gently. The sensation is so strong that she struggles to catch her breath.

“How can I feel so much this soon?” she asks, her voice husky with desire.

“It is because our hearts have known each other forever, my love “, he replies. “The rest of us just took a little longer, that’s all.”

She smiles, as she leans forward to kiss him. “I like that explanation.”

As her lips meet his, she is once again lost in the sweet sensation of his kisses. She can’t stop a soft moan from escaping, and hears an answering moan in return. His lips leave hers, causing her eyes to open.

“Penny for your thoughts,” she says.

He looks at her intently. “I think the first time we make love should be somewhere a little more comfortable.”

“And maybe a little more private?” she adds, blushing.

“I think we can manage that,” he says. “My room is closer; shall we go there?”

She nods her assent.

The walk to the room seems to take an eternity, but finally they are behind closed doors. As soon as the lock clicks shut, he takes her in his arms and recaptures her waiting lips. The kiss seems to last forever, and when they eventually part, she wonders how she is still standing, since her knees feel so much like jelly. Suddenly, she feels his lips on the sensitive spot at the side of her throat. Heat spreads quickly all the way down to her toes.

His lips start to work their way down to the vee of her t-shirt and then stop. Impatiently, he tugs her t-shirt over her head and tosses it aside. He notices the front closure of her bra and immediately makes short work of that as well. His lips once again begin the slow, almost excruciating trail down her torso. He stops to undo first the button of her jeans and then her zipper, finally helping them ease their way down her thighs and then calves. She kicks off her sandals and the jeans that sit at her feet. They join her t-shirt in a pile.

His hands, now at her hips, reach for the scrap of black lace, but she grins and steps back.

“I believe you have me at a distinct disadvantage,” she scolds him playfully.

“I guess I do,” he admits. “And what do you propose we do about that?”

Not needing any further invitation, she reaches for the top button of his shirt and undoes it quickly, moving on to the rest without hesitation, kissing her own trail down his well-muscled torso. When she reaches the waistband of his jeans, she deftly deals with the button and zipper, and the denim slides down his legs to the floor.

Please continue this story, my friend. There is something here that should be told. You have a way of laying out little details that build a bigger image in the end, "moonlit night sprinkled with stars".

I can't wait to read the rest, sexy.

OK, for those who are interested, here's some more...freshly written.

She smiles shyly and says "Ah, well, there's that question answered."

"What question?"

"The boxers or briefs question," she replies, with a grin. "And if I may say so, you would look just as good in boxers."

He winks and says, "Well, what about commando?"

"Mmmmm," she murmurs, hooking her thumbs in the waistband of his briefs, on either side of his hips. "Let me do some very in-depth research into that question."

And then she proceeds to pull them down, slowly, tantalizingly, inch by inch. After just a few inches, she stops... and moves her hands to the front, and starts downward again, letting her hand graze the rapidly-growing bulge at the juncture of his well-muscled thighs.

"Damn, girl! You're driving me crazy!" he mutters, as she drops to her knees in front of him.

Shooting him an expressive glance, she responds, "and myself as well." And with that, she pulls the briefs the rest of the way down, releasing his now-throbbing erection.

"Mmmmmm, commando would definitely be an option. God, you are gorgeous... all over!"

She leans toward him and starts covering him with kisses. He puts his hands on her shoulders, as if to steady himself.

Holding his shaft with one hand, his firm ass with the other, she leans over just enough to be able to run her tongue along the underside, from the base all the way to the head. She then does the same for every inch of him, top and sides. The smooth surface of the head then gets the same treatment, her tongue darting all over, not missing a single spot. His hands are now kneading her shoulders, and he lets out a moan. He feels her smile against his skin and, a moment later, she pops the head in her mouth, still working her tongue around it. His moan grows louder.

"Oh, baby, I ... mmmm..."

All thought ceased as she took as much of his length in her mouth as she could. He moved one hand to the back of her head, gently. Dear God, he didn't want her to stop! And she didn't, until finally, he couldn't take it any more without danger of losing control. He leaned over, breaking the contact between them, and grabbed her under the arms and lifted her from her knees into his embrace.

Back