I know I want 2-3 BBC's and thinking I want to try some pussy too...what's a girl to do?

Well...most BBC Bulls will have a couple of steady WF/MWF's that are properly trained...if that is the case then they would be more then willing to have their pussy licked by you...as far as taking on 2-3 BB's at the same time, once again...a real BBC Bull is always going to have a partner in crime...I...have both;-)

But do Bulls lick pussy too?
Well I know I do, and your pussy looks absolutely tasty ma cherie. I would love to get the chance to have a beautiful girl like you, but I'm not in the US anymore. If I come up for the summer, I could easily get some of my buds, and I know many bi chicks. The only problem is getting to 'Bama

Can I look you up when I come over and you direct us towards sow
BBC

Yummy, I want to try it so badly.....I want to taste a woman and I want her to teach me how to me soft and sensual and how to lick pussy. Do you IM? IM me on yahoo messenger at sexcrazedalwayz@yahoo. I'd love to talk to you and ask you some questions ;)

Didn't get it....what's yours and I'll try sending you one. I'm new at this so it may take a minute :-/

Yummy, I want to try it so badly.....I want to taste a woman and I want her to teach me how to me soft and sensual and how to lick pussy. Do you IM? IM me on yahoo messenger at sexcrazedalwayz@yahoo. I'd love to talk to you and ask you some questions ;)

I would love my wife to try both bbc & pussy.

Back