I just wanted to know can a Sexy Cougar be both married or single?

I just wanted to know can a Sexy Cougar be both married or single?Does a Sexy Cougar have to be married or can they also be single as well?And which do the guys prefer to have fun with?

I just wanted to know can a Sexy Cougar be both married or single?Does a Sexy Cougar have to be married or can they also be single as well?And which do the guys prefer to have fun with?

Never made out with a cougar before, and I often get mixed up between a cougar and a milf.
But if I were to make a choice, I'd prefer her being single.

MILF=mom I'd Like to Fuck.....................Cougar is a middle aged sex starved lady that seduces whoever she wants and is married or not, they are also VERY sexy "older" lady's...

MILF=mom I'd Like to Fuck.....................Cougar is a middle aged sex starved lady that seduces whoever she wants and is married or not, they are also VERY sexy "older" lady's...

Yeah, but a Milf can be a Cougar, just as a Cougar can also be a Milf.

FYI

COUGAR
An older woman who frequents clubs in order to score with a much younger man. The cougar can be anyone from an overly surgically altered wind tunnel victim, to an absolute sad and bloated old horn-meister, to a real hottie or milf. Cougars are gaining in popularity -- particularly the true hotties -- as young men find not only a sexual high, but many times a chick with her ******* together.

Back