i have to know!!!

allen ford

if my wife would take a huge cock before me would you notice? would it be lose or could you not notice.

If asking if you would be able to tell the difference after she has had a nice one then the answer would be yes. It would be stretched out, especially if she is not use to that a size and be very wet. Now if she got a creampie it would be the same but very slick and sometimes sticky..

I agree. Speaking from my own experience of course. I am 6 inches and very thin. If I enter her directly after her BBC bull has then, oh yes. We both can tell. She can not feel me, and I feel only warmth and wet. I do not touch the sides. If he has cum inside her then the feeling is magnified tremendously. for this reason and few few others my wife has had me pierced. Currently she is working on stepping up the ring size every four months or so.

As for if you can tell later, it depends. If you are with her the next day, then maybe not. The reason is because she will be swollen (and probably a little sore). Now over time, again yes. When I first met my wife (previous to BBC) she was small and tight. Now she is much looser. Her outer lips hang slightly and she appears to be always somewhat open. We both love this look on her.

P
If asking if you would be able to tell the difference after she has had a nice one then the answer would be yes. It would be stretched out, especially if she is not use to that a size and be very wet. Now if she got a creampie it would be the same but very slick and sometimes sticky..

Pussy can take can
Size cock wet!

if my wife would take a huge cock before me would you notice? would it be lose or could you not notice.

You will notice. I just fucked a naughty GF last nite. she went home to let her BF fuck her and she texted me and told me she couldn't even feel his small dick.

In the beginning, unless you fuck her right after, you won't notice anything. However, if the BBC is constant, eventually you will; she will be tight for a few seconds , but then loose up to the biggest size she's getting.

tstud ... are you posting in pig latin or something? Damned if I can make any sense as to what you're saying. Obviously English isn't your native language. What would that be?
View attachment 451847
let me fuck you're wife, that not going to change brother,
Female body change for baby brith ask her!
In the beginning, unless you fuck her right after, you won't notice anything. However, if the BBC is constant, eventually you will; she will be tight for a few seconds , but then loose up to the biggest size she's getting.

let me fuck you're wife, that not going to change brother,
Female body change for baby brith ask her!
If she was into it, I might.
Going back to our debate, when birth happens (usually once a year) you can't have sex in order for her vagina to go back to normal size. Constant sex with a big cock will get her adjusted to that size.

It depends on the size, frequency over time; and how soon after he pulls out and you enter. The 10" hard fuck my wife got the first time she blacked,loosed her a lot and from there any cock felt good fucking her hard. Her once tight very small opening became stretched to where the lips open when she opens her legs and you can see well into her open pussy. We love this look and her pussy is ever evolving into a well fucked pleasure pussy...enjoy this thread as I have been aware of the artistic value of a well formed blacked wife's pussy to a voyer.

It depends on the size, frequency over time; and how soon after he pulls out and you enter. The 10" hard fuck my wife got the first time she blacked,loosed her a lot and from there any cock felt good fucking her hard. Her once tight very small opening became stretched to where the lips open when she opens her legs and you can see well into her open pussy. We love this look and her pussy is ever evolving into a well fucked pleasure pussy...enjoy this thread as I have been aware of the artistic value of a well formed blacked wife's pussy to a voyer.

Back