I have missed blacktowhite.net

Hey guys,

It seems like foreeeeever since I've been on Blacktowhite.net but I've just recently moved house and my laptop broke sooo haven't had access to the internet BUT guys I am back and I still LOVE black ;)

I'll take some more pictures for you guys, I hope you've not missed me too much ;)

I need some more MSN contacts, would love to meet up with some BBC in London ;) haven't been blacked for a while and I'm craving it soooo much! I'm still with my little cuckold slut if there's any dominant bulls out there to take charge of him too haha

Barbie

Xx

Hey guys,

It seems like foreeeeever since I've been on Blacktowhite.net but I've just recently moved house and my laptop broke sooo haven't had access to the internet BUT guys I am back and I still LOVE black ;)

I'll take some more pictures for you guys, I hope you've not missed me too much ;)

I need some more MSN contacts, would love to meet up with some BBC in London ;) haven't been blacked for a while and I'm craving it soooo much! I'm still with my little cuckold slut if there's any dominant bulls out there to take charge of him too haha

Barbie

Xx
Miss you girl, still waiting for my reply

Back