I have been at this site and I still cannot believe I cannot find 1 bodybuilder..

Look for a body builder on line. Being in a small town can be a issue. Put yourself out there on the dating site here. Find a place where the two of you can travel to. Keep your life style private and your business life separate. You can have your BBC and suck the cum also. Use your sales experience to help you get the BBC. BBC's come and go on this site, so it might be a little timing issue also. Good luck, if the rest of you is as beautiful and sexy as your avatar, you'll have not problem.

I see no problem, if your husband is a strong man (and he must for you to be here), then the two of you enjoy. Let us know how you are doing getting a BBC bodybuilder. Have that strong man husband of yours take you to Jamaica. There are clubs, resorts, that cater to white wives that want BBC's' Most are well built and some are bodybuilders.

I am married to a "white" man, so, I do like to have fun, and I like bodybuilders...Whats the problem with that???
Didn't say anything about who you were married to, bring the chill up and attitude down you might have better success here. Bye now

Back