i have alot of pictures i like to show off... should i post more on here?

if she is real, and in NC, that beautiful ass would be tapped into the Sands of Blackness, with the pussy
being nearly orally removed ..:pyou are fine and beautiful nipples that need to be sucked..post more
anytime and welcome..we Brethen of Brothers and Concubines need you in the mix..location pls..OSP25

actually that is really a sunburn, my cheeks burn easy... but i dont mind a little spanking. just not after that day in the sun. everything else seems right on

Baby then you need someone to rub some sun tan lotion on that nice ass then!

Do you like both holes to be finger banged really deep and hard then followed by a big dick in both holes?

Baby then you need someone to rub some sun tan lotion on that nice ass then!

Do you like both holes to be finger banged really deep and hard then followed by a big dick in both holes?

i think you just like talking dirty to white girls with sunburnt asses

No I don't just like to talk dirty to them ;) I like doing what I say to them also. I would love to show you just that.

But you didn't answer my question do you like both holes being filled like that?

You know damn well us guys are always down to see sexy ass pics, lol............just post more and I'm sure you'll get a lot more guys interested.

You know damn well us guys are always down to see sexy ass pics, lol............just post more and I'm sure you'll get a lot more guys interested.

so just ass pics huh... i;ve been told thats my best feature... but honestly i think im fun all around

Back