i have alot of pictures i like to show off... should i post more on here?

Next pic we would all love to see is a close up of your pussy either you bent over or your legs spread apart!

Ms Ugly98-PLEASE get a new handle..you are way too fine...you and The Root (a good guy) might want to read my
thread..I have a question on How or Should B2W be Broadened..you are the type of ladies and couples we need to be honest about IR adult fun..Here in NC..they are fine, flirty, mature (over 35) and yet won't step up..your suggestions and Root's would be appreciated..OSP25

May I compliment you on having the perfect set of tits complete with a tan line.

I don't care what anyone says. People could spend lots of time looking far and wide but wouldn't/couldn't find a more perfect pair of tits than the ones that you are sporting. Very Nice! Please feel free to share the view of those beauties with us more anytime.

May I compliment you on having the perfect set of tits complete with a tan line.

I don't care what anyone says. People could spend lots of time looking far and wide but wouldn't/couldn't find a more perfect pair of tits than the ones that you are sporting. Very Nice! Please feel free to share the view of those beauties with us more anytime.
I try the best i can not to get tan lines... but a girl has to keep some modesty. thanks smalldick

I try the best i can not to get tan lines... but a girl has to keep some modesty. thanks smalldick

You are very welcome Ma'am. I don't much care for tan lines either but if there has to be some then there is absolutely nothing wrong with perfect tit tan lines!

Maybe it's all because I am partial to pale. The brighter the white the more I like it. That is just sexy.

Back