I have a very interested play friend. She is a TS, cross-dresser, etc.

CuckToBeInWV

Male
Gold Member
From
WV, US
I played with her about 3-4 years ago, when CL was still alive. Met up at the local Walmart, she got into my car and sucked me off. I was startled how good it was, I came as fast as I ever have. She was wearing a jean mini-skirt and wedge heels.

Well, we've reconnected, and I have found that she is totally cock-crazy, and craves as big of a black cock she can handle. She claims she has a 12 inch black dildo she can take completely in her ass. I am determined to have her suck me off, but work to find her black cock, just to see how much she can possibly take. Funny thing, she is a male in the world out there, and her/his wife is pretty much denying him. Wife goes away to see the family one weekend per month, and comes home full of cum. She doesn'tsay him, but my friend can tell and taste it. She also won't let him fuck her.

Curious if the guys out there have had a cross-dresser as the "woman" in this lifestyle, or if the black bulls have had, or like, a cross dresser?

(admins, sorry if this veers close to "cuck" territory,it doesn't really seem to be quite that, but if it is,, let me know and I will delete it and post it in the cuck forum)

Back