I have a fantasy

Amber L

Female
From
OR, US
I have this little fantasy (or dream of mine).

Of being in a house with alot of black man around me. They blind fold me, then lead me down a hallway to a bedroom with a huge bed. I can hear them talking, saying for someone to take my dress off. Then someone unzips my dress. With my dress removed, I'm standing there blind folded in my bra & panties. A hand undoes my bra strap in the back. My bra falls away. A buch of them comment about my tits. Then someone says "lay her on the bed". The guys guide me down on my back on the bed. Two guy's slip my heels off my feet. I hear a few of them say, someone pull her panties off. Someone pulls them off me.
Then I hear them say that someone needs to hold and spread my legs apart wide so everyone can get a good look at my pussy. I feel two guys hold my feet then slowly spread my legs. I hear a bunch of them say a few things at the same time. Such as : Umm, look at the pussy !, I can't wait to taste her ! I bet she is tight ! She is wet, look at her she is leaking a little already!

With me legs being spread wide, I hear one of them say : Spread her pussy, lets see her love hole! I feel fingers spread my pussy lips apart. As they spread me, my vaginal hole gapes just a little. They say : Ummm nice. She starting to open up some ! The guy thats spreading my pussy, says I've got first taste ! Because she smells so good! He starts to eat me out. As he does a mouth finds my nipples.

One guy whispers in my ear and says : Every guy here is going to have a taste of that sweet pussy of yours, then we all are going to fuck that tight pussy of yours all night long until each one of us cums inside of you.

And that'show it goes, different guys go through the room holding my feet to keep my legs open, so the guy before him can have some time licking me. I have orgasm after orgasm as each guys has there turn. Then the licking stops, I know whats next. And I can't wait!

I feel the first cock thats going to slide in me rubbing my pussy a little until he finds my hole then pushes in a little. I can feel how big he is by the feel of his cock head. It's big ! I yeah out fuck me!!. I hear guys start saying : Fuck her, fuck her good ! He slides deeper inside me, working his bbc slowly back and forth. Until I can take him all. He fucks me good, until I hear him say that he's cumming. Has he pulls out, two guys grap my feet and spread my legs so the next guy has easy access to my freshly fuck pussy. Just before the next guy slides in I feel the cum slowly running out of me. Once the next guy slides in, I feel a cock at my mouth. The guys wants me to lick each one clean before they leave.

And that's my night goes guy after guy cums inside me. Just as I finish cleaning up the last guy up with my mouth, he says : Don't take the blind fold off till you hear me close the door. I say ok. Then he says to me : I can get cleaned up, and stay for a few days if I wanted to. And that the guys hope I do because they want to give me everything I got last night to me again as soon as I wanted it. I say : Ok.

I hear the door, I take off my blind fold, and look down at my used pussy leaking cum, and the huge pile of cum on the floor right under where my pussy was at the edge of the bed. I stick a finger in my pussy and get a little cum on my finger and taste the sweet/sour of it. I get up and a bunch of cum pours out of me, onto the floor. Thats when I made my mind up that I'm staying for a few days .

Last edited:

Of being in a house with alot of black man around me. They blind fold me, then lead me down a hallway to a bedroom with a huge bed. I can hear them talking, saying for someone to take my dress off. Then someone unzips my dress. With my dress removed, I'm standing there blind folded in my bra & panties. A hand undoes my bra strap in the back. My bra falls away. A buch of them comment about my tits. Then someone says "lay her on the bed". The guys guide me down on my back on the bed. Two guy's slip my heels off my feet. I hear a few of them say, someone pull her panties off. Someone pulls them off me.
Then I hear them say that someone needs to hold and spread my legs apart wide so everyone can get a good look at my pussy. I feel two guys hold my feet then slowly spread my legs. I hear a bunch of them say a few things at the same time. Such as : Umm, look at the pussy !, I can't wait to taste her ! I bet she is tight ! She is wet, look at her she is leaking a little already!

With me legs being spread wide, I hear one of them say : Spread her pussy, lets see her love hole! I feel fingers spread my pussy lips apart. As they spread me, my vaginal hole gapes just a little. They say : Ummm nice. She starting to open up some ! The guy thats spreading my pussy, says I've got first taste ! Because she smells so good! He starts to eat me out. As he does a mouth finds my nipples.

One guy whispers in my ear and says : Every guy here is going to have a taste of that sweet pussy of yours, then we all are going to fuck that tight pussy of yours all night long until each one of us cums inside of you.

And that'show it goes, different guys go through the room holding my feet to keep my legs open, so the guy before him can have some time licking me. I have orgasm after orgasm as each guys has there turn. Then the licking stops, I know whats next. And I can't wait!

I feel the first cock thats going to slide in me rubbing my pussy a little until he finds my hole then pushes in a little. I can feel how big he is by the feel of his cock head. It's big ! I yeah out fuck me!!. I hear guys start saying : Fuck her, fuck her good ! He slides deeper inside me, working his bbc slowly back and forth. Until I can take him all. He fucks me good, until I hear him say that he's cumming. Has he pulls out, two guys grap my feet and spread my legs so the next guy has easy access to my freshly fuck pussy. Just before the next guy slides in I feel the cum slowly running out of me. Once the next guy slides in, I feel a cock at my mouth. The guys wants me to lick each one clean before they leave.

And that's my night goes guy after guy cums inside me. Just as I finish cleaning up the last guy up with my mouth, he says : Don't take the blind fold off till you hear me close the door. I say ok. Then he says to me : I can get cleaned up, and stay for a few days if I wanted to. And that the guys hope I do because they want to give me everything I got last night to me again as soon as I wanted it. I say : Ok.

I hear the door, I take off my blind fold, and look down at my used pussy leaking cum, and the huge pile of cum on the floor right under where my pussy was at the edge of the bed. I stick a finger in my pussy and get a little cum on my finger and taste the sweet/sour of it. I get up and a bunch of cum pours out of me, onto the floor. Thats when I made my mind up that I'm staying for a few days .

Well that's my little fantasy !

That sounds so hot! The only thing that could make it better is if the guys were all extra dark and you became pregnant without knowing which black man is the *******!

I'm bored tonight so I guess I'll add on . :)

After I took a shower and got cleaned up. I was tired and laid down on the bed and fell asleep. I don't end up waking up till late mourning the next day. I get dressed and walked outside to the back of the house where I hear music , and guys talking. It's all coming from the pool area. As I get closer I see about 10 guys around the pool and volleyball area.

One of the guys spots me, and yells for me to come join the party. As I join them, they offer me something to eat and a *******.. After a little while, one of the guys tells me I need to join them in the pool, and that they may have a swim outfit the would fit me in the pool house closet. So I say sure, I'll take a look. I find a nice red two piece that fits nice. After changing I got out to the pool and join the guys. After having a nice swim, and a dip in the hot tub with some of the guy's one asked me if I enjoyed last night, and if I wanted some more of the same. I say, yes !

So he says ok, follow me. He guides me to a covered outdoor sofa next to the pool. He pushes a button and the sofa folds flat. He tells me this time I not going to be blind folded. He yells over to the guys to come over. As they come closer they all strip off their swim trunks and I can all the bbc's that was fucking me last night. Guy come right up to me and sets me down and pulls the string on my top and pulls it off. Another pulls the string on my bottoms and pulls them off.

A guy lays down next to me, I reach over and grab he's cock and stick in my mouth, a couple of guys grab my ass and have me get on my knees doggy style, I still keep sucking on a bbc when a guy spread my legs apart more. I then feel another set of hands grab my butt cheeks and spread them apart. A guy says, Umm just look at nice tasty pussy again.
With my ass spread open, and legs spread, my pussy starts to open by itself, and my wetness starts to flow out alittle.

To be continued....

Sounds like you know exactly what you want and aren't afraid to go after it...I love that in you sexy;)

Back