i have a desire to let my wife have fun with other male

Let me tell you i have some desires. I have a good sex desire. i have a desire to let my wife have fun with other male. I have already told her my desire. As an Indian cultured woman she did not say yes on her lips. Then I tried to get a nice gentleman for her. I met some males for dinner and so on. Let me tell you, initially I have not much dared to involve her for such fun. Whenever, and the way, I tried to get male for her, i could not get such males. All males want just fuck in first or second meeting directly without any efforts of friendship, loving and seducing. There may be such type of women, but my wife is not that type of woman, so could not happen. Let me tell you i have some desires. I have a good sex desire. i have a desire to let my wife have fun with other male. I have already told her my desire. As an Indian cultured woman she did not say yes on her lips. Then I tried to get a nice gentleman for her. I met some males for dinner and so on. Let me tell you, initially I have not much dared to involve her for such fun. Whenever, and the way, I tried to get male for her, i could not get such males. All males want just fuck in first or second meeting directly without any efforts of friendship, loving and seducing. There may be such type of women, but my wife is not that type of woman, so could not happen
Please respond and reply on this.
Please let me know about you and your such experiences.
Please respond and reply with your details
Like age?
Occupation?
Marital status?
Interests ? And so on.
respond and reply to
> sedusemywife
ait
yiaioioioi
dioit
cioim
i is code. so jut remove i from the word and u wll get my id. my hat id i same.
> >> let us chat .
let us at least be nice friends.

i m30 year old frm MIami USA & can come anywher to fuck a sexy woman
i have massage parlours & having a good amount of money
i m single & love to roam around d world
i will love to seduce ur wife man
mail me her pics first
johnsoncharlse83@rediffmail.com
first respond and reply with your details and pics.
let me know about you.
your origin?
you black or white?
your profession?
first let us chat in yahoo messenger.
sedusemywife@yahoo.com

Back