I hate it when!

No shows aren't an issue for me. I belong to a group and we exist to fill each others needs. Not showing up is a serious breach of etiquette,

No shows aren't an issue for me. I belong to a group and we exist to fill each others needs. Not showing up is a serious breach of etiquette,
I wish I could find a group like that in fortworth Texas! I've been lied to a couple times and its ridiculous!!! If your not going to go through with it then why lead the person/persons on....

I wish I could find a group like that in fortworth Texas! I've been lied to a couple times and its ridiculous!!! If your not going to go through with it then why lead the person/persons on....
I really don't know how long our our group was around, It was already well established when I was invited to join. I would imagine the most difficult part would be getting a core group of males and females that are willing to abide by the rules and carefully seek out additions to the group. Our group has enough members that about any desire a male or female might have can be accommodated. I can see it might be difficult to retain people before you reach that point.

I wish I still lived in TX. When I did w my ex, it was before we started to swing

Why not meet 'em at the adult lifestyle clubs you have in Texas. They list a dozen or so clubs and over 200 groups. Just plan on attenting their next hospitality party, etc and meet people "in person" with similar interest as yours. If that avatar is YOUR pic, you'll have absolutely NO problem meeting willing chicks unless you have a severe case of bad breath.

BasicInstinct is right there in Fort Worth, TX. www.clubbasicinstinct.com (817-844-0680)

Here's a link to the other clubs in Texas. http://www.swinglifestyle.com/swingers/clubs/texas/

OPPS ... the ball is now in YOUR COURT! :)

Why not meet 'em at the adult lifestyle clubs you have in Texas. They list a dozen or so clubs and over 200 groups. Just plan on attenting their next hospitality party, etc and meet people "in person" with similar interest as yours. If that avatar is YOUR pic, you'll have absolutely NO problem meeting willing chicks unless you have a severe case of bad breath.

BasicInstinct is right there in Fort Worth, TX. www.clubbasicinstinct.com (817-844-0680)

Here's a link to the other clubs in Texas. http://www.swinglifestyle.com/swingers/clubs/texas/

You always full of fucking info lol you work for the FBI or some *******

Lol,my breath is fine and i'll check it out thanks for the info!!!

You always full of fucking info lol you work for the FBI or some *******

.... and sometimes my info is actually useful. :bounce:
For this one I just used a search engine ... they're so much better now than they were even 2-3 years ago. I love looking for stuff on the internet. But, thanks for the compliment ... maybe I got one right for a change. :) Mac

I hate it when you take the time to send a legit email and no simple reply, or hay not interested... to me that is rather juvenile, just my two cents.

:bounce: You ought to be in the insurance sales world ... talk about rejection! Besides the possible fact that maybe you might initally come on a bit strong or direct with possibly a shy/inexperienced/want-t0-be person, you've got to realize a high % of people are here for their entertainment. They're in a virtual world that lets them be or do anything at no risk. White girls seem to initially respond best when they're in pairs or threes ... when they're by themselves, they clam up until they get to know ya.

I hate the fact that, Gay sitea don't have enough BBC content. That's why someones gay dad, is creeping with pics he stole online. I have plenty of nice gay friends, that would probably Fuck a dad. I don't know why this site is full of fakes.

J
Who said anything about a gay dad?! Lol
Just saying, it's easy to type, and show pics. Then when it's time meet, they flake out. Most likely, because it's a DUDE. I Wish the world had more Virginia Knights. Sadly, it's mostly dudes, with fake profiles. What, do you think they flake out, because SHE changed her mind? Nope, HE just changes his profile, and starts again.

L
This whole website is bogus! All you have are black guys wanting to live out their fantasy of being with a white female, so they figured they had a shot here. Little do they know there are a bunch of weirdo's posing as others and playing them for fools, all while getting off on it. This whole website is laughable, but I enjoy it. I've never laughed so hard in my life at some of these posts! Hey, black guys...if you have such a strong fetish for white women so much...then get off the computer and go and meet some! I mean, unless you like wacking off to pictures of white women on the computer each night, then to each their own. :unsure:

Ill talk for myself, I've been on here for some time now! And met a good amount of women face to face, but...in the last few months there have been lots of fakes and flakes! Now I have seen on here lots and LOTS of white guys saying they love to "wack off" to women's pictures! Very few black guys will say that! And I'm not one of them lol smh...I picked this web page because it can help find women that won't just open up and say "I LIKE BLACK MEN"! In front of the everyday people they know.and how the people they know might react from it.This will help them find us and as well we'll find them.

On the down side of it there are weird men that like to steal pics and act like a woman! Those people need to be deleted.

That is all ;)

FL
Lets see what people have told you in order to meet them!

I hate it when people say "I'm so ready to meet you"...then you do all the trading pictures and everything else and poof they vanish! So annoying

So what upsets you?

They need to let their confliction go maybe do a little ******* and get to work. That is a fucking beautiful dick bro

Back