i hate fakes

fakes profiles are time less for people who likes this game but don't play games. i can't believe there is people who likes to mask himslef as woman or girl or black male just to stroke his tiny cock atching private pica....

Oh for gods sake! Pleeeeeaaaaasssseeee!

ok! just as a guess 'and it's just a guess", i would say that 90% of people on this site are fakes, "Including you". get yourself a verified membership by taking a picture of yourself (which includes your face) holding up your login name and the slogan " I love black to white. net", just like the rest of us, then and only then can you accuse people of being fakes. the fact that you add an " S " to words tell me that you are eastern european/Asian, and not actually black.

you must have some problem with words and theyr meaning, as i have with language maybe, cause i am not mom tongue.
there difference in anonymous and fake, i can be anoniymous, but a real man, or woman or white or black. then, i don't use pictures cause i like to be anonymous but i DO NOT use pictures by internet, also cause i don't like to use images of people who doesn't knows ther faces are used by others (maybe, looking your avatar you have not this problem). this site is black to white not black to black, so, i am not black, but till the moment someone will stop white members, i can stay here, as you, cause i suppose you are white, looking at your picture.
then, last but not least, i don't like to talk to fake people cause i would like to know at last the gender, male or female, if talk to someone. glad you tried t reply, but please, before consider your words. thanks.

How many times do we have to hear this tired refrain of hating fakes. Even most of the "real people" here are fakes. Phone calls, video chat and Skype are cheap. If you want to know just make a call. Otherwise, get over it.

romanodoc, I'm sure glad you're not fake, man ... that "real" avatar pic is, I'm sure, a perfect pic of YOU ... right? :rolleyes:

90% of the cucks/couples are full of ******* on this site, 70% of the women are men and 50% of the black men on here arent even black.. the site started going down hill recently..

romanodoc, I'm sure glad you're not fake, man ... that "real" avatar pic is, I'm sure, a perfect pic of YOU ... right? :rolleyes:
macnifries, there is something wrong for you with the word ANONYMUS? fake is not anonymous, anonymate, something sometime necessary to preserve proper privacy?uhh?

romanodoc no offense my friend but an avatar like that you might as well have nothing at all and be called a fake. If you want privacy go to a dating site, if you aren't willing to post a picture of yourself I don't think you should be here. Even the ones with just dick pics should either post a pic or get off i can find a million dick pics all over the net it doesnt make it me. Your avatar is equal to you posting a pic of a model or ur car, how does this make you approachable or even prove you are real. I read a post from MacnFries that said he and his wife have been together for 19 yrs, find that hard to believe since the people in that pic seem to be barely 30.. SO what have they been together since they were 11? My point is you cant take many seriously on this website...

".... I read a post from MacnFries that said he and his wife have been together for 19 yrs, find that hard to believe since the people in that pic seem to be barely 30.. SO what have they been together since they were 11? My point is you cant take many seriously on this website...

well, thank you James Thomas, actually I'll take your doubt as a compliment. My avatar was taken by me (I was holding the wife's new camera out) in 2009; I think I was 36 at the time and my wife 35. I just like the pic for some reason; it turned out pretty balanced, good color, and not too revealing. And the wife liked the little beard, too. We started dating in college 1993; she use to date my roommate, and we got married a year or so after college.

Seriously - you must be a prank - or Boris Johnson - possibly David Cameron, which one? i'm going for Boris

you must have some problem with words and theyr meaning, as i have with language maybe, cause i am not mom tongue.
there difference in anonymous and fake, i can be anoniymous, but a real man, or woman or white or black. then, i don't use pictures cause i like to be anonymous but i DO NOT use pictures by internet, also cause i don't like to use images of people who doesn't knows ther faces are used by others (maybe, looking your avatar you have not this problem). this site is black to white not black to black, so, i am not black, but till the moment someone will stop white members, i can stay here, as you, cause i suppose you are white, looking at your picture.
then, last but not least, i don't like to talk to fake people cause i would like to know at last the gender, male or female, if talk to someone. glad you tried t reply, but please, before consider your words. thanks.
Yes! you are correct, i am white, but i am here looking to meet black men, which is what the site is all about. if it was about white women looking for white eastern EU men, it would be called "Eastern EU white men to white" which it is not. all of this makes you a fake. you are neither a black male or a white woman.

Yes! you are correct, i am white, but i am here looking to meet black men, which is what the site is all about. if it was about white women looking for white eastern EU men, it would be called "Eastern EU white men to white" which it is not. all of this makes you a fake. you are neither a black male or a white woman.
I agree with your comments on this thread for the most part, but the site isn't only about white women looking for black men. There are a lot of white guys here like myself who have no interest in black men directly. We're interested in the women who are attracted to BBC.

For sure, there are a lot of fakes on here. Mostly gay guys pretending to be women. That adds a layer of complication but it's not that hard to separate them out if you really want to. The solution is called a telephone! IMO, it's obvious that romanodoc is a tweaker in that he only complains but takes no steps to address his own concerns.

oh please, i yet told, i call, and at sametime i say i hate fakes, what's the problem with this?if someone like to talk and call fakes, it's his proper problem, not mine, i hate fakes and delete from my list when i found one, also after calling...

Back