I Had Never Heard Of This But Sounded Hot...

One Small Dick

Male
Gold Member
I was on another interracial forum chat recently having a discussion with a black guy and I was intrigued by what he had to say. He has had plenty of white pussy and gets it now pretty much when he wants it. He showed me some still shots from the videos that he makes and the white females were very pretty that he was fucking.

Anyway, he records all his sessions and this is where it started getting interesting. Apparently he has WF's and white couples come to him often for their first black dicking through word of mouth from the white girls he has already fucked. He said he makes them agree to his rules beforehand or it didn't happen at all. Most did and a few backed out he said.

I guess these rules is what made it sound so hot but he said he likes to make the white girls "earn" their first black dick. He said by them coming to him means they want it so why not make them earn it? I ask him how he makes them earn it?

He said he records all his fuck sessions and then he makes one compilation video from all of them so he has one with short segments of him fucking all these white females. Then he makes these new white girls watch these vids of him fucking all this other white pussy. But here is the kicker. She is watching these vids while she is sucking his dick. Yep, it blew my mind when he said that.

He said that accomplishes several things. They are actually feeling his dick slide in and out of their mouth at the same time they are watching this same dick slide in and out of the white pussies of all these different pretty white females. He said it makes them want that black dick even more. Then he makes them wait for a couple or three days before he actually fucks them. By the time she has three days of thinking about it makes them want it that much more and he said you talk about a good fuck now that makes for one.

If they are married he said one rule is no sex for the hubby for 30 days before this first blow job session and 3 day wait before she gets the black dick buried up in her cunt. He said after that first time he don't care if he fucks her but not for the 30 days before. He seemed like a smart guy that had his ******* together to me.

I don't know how other females feel about this but I know it sounded hot as hell hearing him talk about it.

wow that is hot
I thought so too Stephanie and I am super glad that you think so too. He said he liked using that as sort of a degradation tactic that really turned the white females on.

Another thing he said that really turned me on was that he had a compilation on the video also of the cum shots when he cums in the white pussy and he waits during their first blowjob and cums in their mouth while she is watching the vid of him cumming in them. Lol, he said that sends them home hot and horny from no dick and won't get any until a couple more days. The way he talked that when they return for that first black dick fuck that it's the best fuck for both of them.

Hell he had me red hot too.

I was kind of hoping there would be a few black guys chime in on this one and give some insight on the subject. Actually a few more females thoughts on it would be exciting and interesting to hear. I may do some research myself and see if I can locate a few chatters and see what they have to say about it.

Back