I had my first!

KeriTheSlut

Female
Here is What happened with my first interracial sex experience

I was at the bar with a few friends when John walked up to us. He had ordered a round for each of us and had the bartender bring them over. John was tall, handsome and extremely charming. He talked and laughed with us for a while then told us to enjoy our night and returned to his friends. I caught him stealing a few glances at us for a while so when my friends were ready to go I asked the bartender to bring him a ******* with a note that said, "Wanna give me a ride?" He never touched the ******* he just walked over to me and walked me out to his car.
We drove the 2 blocks back to my apartment and I asked him to come in. We sat and drank a few beers just talking. I kept waiting for him to make a move but he just wouldn't do it. Finally I decided to take charge. I stood up from the couch and set our beers on the side table. I think he knew what was happening. I straddled his lap causing my skirt to raise up and started to kiss him with all the "I want you" I had. He got the message real clear cause he rolled me onto my back and while kissing my began to slide off my panties. He worked his way down kissing and squeezing every inch till he found my already wet pussy. He had me arching my back and grinding myself against him as he sent waves of ectacy trough me. Just before I climaxed he stopped and sat back down.
I rolled of the couch and crawled between his knees. I unzipped his pants and pulled out his long fat black cock. He wasn't complety hard and I could barely wrap my hand around it. I began to stroke it slowly at first. As he became hard I licked from the base to the head before I attempted to suck his massive erect dick. I could only fit a little at first but has he thrust his hips as I sucked he ****** it deeper making me gag a bit at first. When he was satisfied he pulled off my shirt and bra, layed me back on the coffee table and rubbed his cock against my pussy to lube it up. I asked him to be gentle, he just laughed and said there was no gentle way to do this. He began slowly working the head in. It felt like he was breaking me in half. He worked it in a little then pulled it out and rubbed it on me before pushing it again. I felt the head fully penetrate me and suddenly everything in me relaxed. He held it there for a moment while I moaned realizing that I was ready to take it. With a firm thrust John pushed his dick about half way into me. I felt like he was up in my stomach as he slowly worked his way in and out of me. Waves of pleasure rushed through my body. As my moans became louder he began thrusting harder. He was shaking the table with every thrust. I could feel him pulsing inside me as pressure was building up. I grabbed him and pulled him to me as I felt myself tense and quiver. He sent me into an orgasm that I had never experienced before. I could feel myself dripping as he pounded me makings me squirt with every thrust. He began thrusting harder and I asked him not cum in me. He pulled out and stood over me. He told me he was close but I had to finish him. I kneeled below him stroking his massive cock. Staring up into his dark eyes. I would suck the head as I felt his cock tense. He grunted and came. Pushing my head into his dick so he could cum in my mouth and I happily took it.
When he let go he told me to let it drip onto me and rub it in. I was so out of it that I obediently did as he said.
As I knelt there on the floor of my living room, covered in spit and cum, John got dressed and left. On the way out he told me he would see me again. I could do nothing but sit there. I was shocked by what I had just done and then I realized what a mess I was. I went and showered, that's when I saw he had left his number on the bathroom sink.

I think calling yourself a slut, because of this, is unfortunate. I think you truly enjoyed sex for the first time in a long time and that does not make you a slut. I think you are a beautiful lady who truly enjoyed yourself and you should enjoy yourself more. I hope this is the beginning of a long road of happiness for you.

In that case, enjoy. I am so glad your first experience was all you could imagine and more. Every woman and every man should totally enjoy sex, no matter who they are with. All should be taught how important it is to have good experiences. Congratulations to you and many more to cum.

Well you ladies are probably right! I just have to find the right one!
I wish you the best of luck. If that is really your pic, you have an EXTREMELY FINE ass. and as an ass man, I truly appreciate your willingness to show. With that body, it should be about 20 seconds, even if they are asleep, before you have at least 20 guys wanting to ravage you. Your hubby is a very lucky guy. I hope both of you find all you desire.

Here is What happened with my first interracial sex experience

I was at the bar with a few friends when John walked up to us. He had ordered a round for each of us and had the bartender bring them over. John was tall, handsome and extremely charming. He talked and laughed with us for a while then told us to enjoy our night and returned to his friends. I caught him stealing a few glances at us for a while so when my friends were ready to go I asked the bartender to bring him a ******* with a note that said, "Wanna give me a ride?" He never touched the ******* he just walked over to me and walked me out to his car.
We drove the 2 blocks back to my apartment and I asked him to come in. We sat and drank a few beers just talking. I kept waiting for him to make a move but he just wouldn't do it. Finally I decided to take charge. I stood up from the couch and set our beers on the side table. I think he knew what was happening. I straddled his lap causing my skirt to raise up and started to kiss him with all the "I want you" I had. He got the message real clear cause he rolled me onto my back and while kissing my began to slide off my panties. He worked his way down kissing and squeezing every inch till he found my already wet pussy. He had me arching my back and grinding myself against him as he sent waves of ectacy trough me. Just before I climaxed he stopped and sat back down.
I rolled of the couch and crawled between his knees. I unzipped his pants and pulled out his long fat black cock. He wasn't complety hard and I could barely wrap my hand around it. I began to stroke it slowly at first. As he became hard I licked from the base to the head before I attempted to suck his massive erect dick. I could only fit a little at first but has he thrust his hips as I sucked he ****** it deeper making me gag a bit at first. When he was satisfied he pulled off my shirt and bra, layed me back on the coffee table and rubbed his cock against my pussy to lube it up. I asked him to be gentle, he just laughed and said there was no gentle way to do this. He began slowly working the head in. It felt like he was breaking me in half. He worked it in a little then pulled it out and rubbed it on me before pushing it again. I felt the head fully penetrate me and suddenly everything in me relaxed. He held it there for a moment while I moaned realizing that I was ready to take it. With a firm thrust John pushed his dick about half way into me. I felt like he was up in my stomach as he slowly worked his way in and out of me. Waves of pleasure rushed through my body. As my moans became louder he began thrusting harder. He was shaking the table with every thrust. I could feel him pulsing inside me as pressure was building up. I grabbed him and pulled him to me as I felt myself tense and quiver. He sent me into an orgasm that I had never experienced before. I could feel myself dripping as he pounded me makings me squirt with every thrust. He began thrusting harder and I asked him not cum in me. He pulled out and stood over me. He told me he was close but I had to finish him. I kneeled below him stroking his massive cock. Staring up into his dark eyes. I would suck the head as I felt his cock tense. He grunted and came. Pushing my head into his dick so he could cum in my mouth and I happily took it.
When he let go he told me to let it drip onto me and rub it in. I was so out of it that I obediently did as he said.
As I knelt there on the floor of my living room, covered in spit and cum, John got dressed and left. On the way out he told me he would see me again. I could do nothing but sit there. I was shocked by what I had just done and then I realized what a mess I was. I went and showered, that's when I saw he had left his number on the bathroom sink.

This was a fabulous story. I loved it. Way to go Keri and I look forward to reading more about your adventures.
tumblr_n3vri59MXy1r9ebvuo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nfn3z0PfTf1tmv11uo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n2qh2gBnVm1rkzmfbo1_500.jpg

Back