I gotta question for all you ladies/couples out there.....

What are you on this site for?

• Too find some Local BBC in the Area to have fun with?

Votes: 15 71.4%
  • Read stories and experiences from other couples/BBC's?

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Just online chatting to past time and not really serious about meeting anyone here?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just to look at pictures of BBC contemplating on maybe having one day?

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
I'm just curious on what certain people are here for because it seems like most of the ladies on here are just about talking about and exchanging pics and not actually trying to find any bbc to play with....or i could be wrong?

I seem to agree with you 100% with you on this Lucas. Come on ladies. There is some Grade A BBC here for the picking. Like Nike says..Just do it. Nobody likes a cock tease:(

There are a few real women here. But with all of the fakes, and cock tease, it's hard to sort through them. But just like fishing, It's all about patience. That's why they call it fishing and not catching;)

Yea I know. I've been patient in the past and gotten some really nice catches but it seems like nobody is fuckin anybody from here

And another thing. Its always fun to travel far distances if its for your perfect 10. If it wasn't for college I'd happily fly out to Florida or Cali for those sexy white ladies for the pussy and for the scenery too cause I mean. I never been out of dallas Texas. And I'm not getting any younger

Back